Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

paintmejudy 11-09-2012 08:48 AM

Everyone is making such pretty combinations. Going to love all of your quilts.

quilt addict 11-09-2012 09:35 AM

Oh, I cut my strips for the 9patch squares and I think I may stop by Rosie's on the way home from work to look for a new F fabric. Although a couple that Shadowirish are using would work well with mine. It is so hard to make a decision.

LaunnH- I really like your fabrics and the combination you have going.

Sunlintensmiles - I want to drop by around the corner with you too......I get some Friday's off and if you wanted to make it a gaggle with marytoddliz I would make the drive up north......for fabric.

It supposed to be a rainy cool weekend. I will put some beans in to soak tonight and make some soup for tomorrow's gathering for the new clue.

Belfrybat 11-09-2012 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm finished with the 9Ps. Still have to trim, but at least I'm ready for tomorrow's clue. Just finished making a mock Italian Creme cake will will have it in the club car in a bit. Enjoy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]375633[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

Belfreybat - those really are pretty!

paintmejudy 11-09-2012 05:16 PM

Very nice, Belfry

but have to ask what is a mock Italian cream cake - I don't even know what a real one would bel

SulaBug 11-09-2012 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have finished my 9 patch blocks too & am now ready for Saturday morning, for the next clue!! :D This has been so much fun keeping up with everyone & everyone is doing a marvelous job making their Mystery train blocks. This is my third train ride & I am having a BLAST!! Thank you Judy for putting these together for all of us to participate in. I am so glad that you are getting better, keep up the good work!! Now here is my picture of my finished blocks.
:D :D :D :D

purtercat92 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

Everyone's blocks are so very pretty!!!! I have yet to get step two done. I have been so busy, just not enough time in my day!!! I usually sew when I get home from work, but have been working late this week, so when I get home am to tired. Hope to get all caught up this weekend, after I get home from work on Sat. :(
Seeing everyone else's finished blocks is definately inspiring!!

GrammaMary 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my 9 patch and am ready for the next clue tomorrow.
Everyone's fabrics and blocks are great and I see a lot of fabrics that look very familiar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]375671[/ATTACH]

Nelco 11-09-2012 07:43 PM

I have not cut my strips for my 9 patch because I need to find a different dark color. I was going to use Grey but it did not look good.

Oksewnsew 11-09-2012 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've had my blocks done but kept forgetting to post a picture.. Hope ya like them, the colors are a little different than what I usually pick, but thot it would be a change..I love these Mysteries, Judy you do such a good job - glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to tomorrow's clue. :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]375695[/ATTACH]