Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   McCalls Quilting Jan/Feb 2012 / 3 month mystery quilt along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/mccalls-quilting-jan-feb-2012-3-month-mystery-quilt-along-t174799.html)

Sewze 02-07-2012 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 4952479)
gosh, maybe it's going to be really ugly and that's why they're putting it in the back.......oooooooo, what have we gotten ourselves into???? seriously, it can't be that bad. one of their people is making 2 of them and working a full time job, so i think it should be doable. i expected the second clue to be towards the back. wouldn't you hate to pick up a magazine a find a story prominently displayed, only it was the middle of the story, and you couldn't read the beginning? that would be frustrating and annoying. bet clue three will be more toward the middle because they'll want to show off the quilts their ladies have made. (which they probably made last summer,o. come to think of it). it's all good. i'm having fun. aren't you?

. Having fun? That has yet to be decided. I'll probably be pulling my hair out by the end of Summer and asking myself why I decided
to do this. LOL. Oh well, it'll be better than mowing grass!

sharon b 02-07-2012 05:40 PM

LOL I totally agree- almost anything is better than mowing the grass :thumbup:

dluvs2quilt 02-07-2012 07:52 PM

I found the issues with part one and two on ebay.

Bobbielinks 02-18-2012 01:48 PM

Gosh, it seems like a long, long time since part two was completed. When will we be getting May/June issue?

sharon b 02-18-2012 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbielinks (Post 4986593)
Gosh, it seems like a long, long time since part two was completed. When will we be getting May/June issue?

LOL I need the time I am sssoooo far behind :shock:

Caroline S 02-18-2012 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbielinks (Post 4986593)

Oh my, Bobbielinks. I am still at the fabric selection stage as I was not happy with my original choices. So, there is no pressure here about the May/June issue.:rolleyes:

Havplenty 02-18-2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 4986695)
LOL I need the time I am sssoooo far behind :shock:

me too!!!!!!!

QuiltingCrazie 02-18-2012 04:51 PM

I picked up the mag today and couldn't find the clue....page number? I'll look again and thNks

nancia 02-18-2012 05:58 PM

in the first mag it's i think pg 40. in the 2nd mag it's way in the back.

karate lady 02-19-2012 01:52 PM

Have finished step one and two and waiting for the next McCall mag to arrive. Doing it in reds similar to the one featured in the first step section. I guess I qualify for confident beginner and having fun. Never have done this before. Looking forward to see what finished quilt is like. My daughter is going to do it too, but will have to just do it all later. Home business keeps her busy now. Just hope I am doing it right. LOL...