Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

JeanieG 08-20-2012 11:15 AM

Supportive is what we are all about on this Board!!! Hang in there and think about yourself first and get well. Quilting will come when you are ready for it!

VickiM 08-20-2012 05:14 PM

I have plenty to keep me busy! You just take care of yourself & get back to "normal"...:) We will all wait for you...

AnngelAnne 08-21-2012 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by VickiM (Post 5455345)
I have plenty to keep me busy! You just take care of yourself & get back to "normal"...:) We will all wait for you...

Wait for her, heck I can't even keep up with her. Or the rest of you for that matter. Still working bit at a time on this one. I have way too plenty to keep me busy, working over 8 hours a day pretty well fills the week. You have all done such beautiful work. I follow this just to see the wonderful work. Congrats to all of you.

coopah 08-21-2012 06:13 AM

i counted my UFOs and have seven!!!!! So I'm happy to have some extra time before the next mystery. The double wedding ring is just something else. The Curvemaster foot is helping, but mainly it's just making up my mind to do it.

Evie 08-21-2012 06:14 AM

Judy, take care of yourself and get well. As the others have said, there is a lot to keep us busy. I still have to quilt this top so please don't rush. :)

yayaquilts 08-21-2012 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by coopah (Post 5456333)
i counted my UFOs and have seven!!!!! So I'm happy to have some extra time before the next mystery.

Only 7 UFO's, Coopah!?!?! I know I have more than 7.....which is too many, and yet I keep starting new projects! Oh Well...the life of a "passionate quilter!"

babyfireo4 08-21-2012 03:27 PM

Judy, so glad to hear your surgery went well! I agree with all above, take your time we are not going anywhere! Lol @ Coopah! I wish I was down to only 7!!!

VickiM 08-21-2012 04:39 PM

Wish I only had 7! I'm diligently working on finishing as many of the 32 I listed for this year...probably have 20 more not listed...I keep making & not quilting/finishing. But they will be for next year...:)

SulaBug 08-23-2012 11:33 AM

Judy,

You just rest & get completely well before worrying about the next Mystery Train ride!! :D I, like the other's have plenty of things to work on until you are ready. I just mailed this project off to our member Cindy to be quilted. I can't wait for it to get back so we can all see it. I will defiantly post pictures everyone!! :D Have a Great Day!!
:D :D :D :D

sustraley 08-24-2012 03:38 AM

Take care of yourself Judy. Good things come to those who wait. So, we know we will be introduced to a wonderful new mystery when you are ready.