Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Everose 08-18-2012 05:07 PM

Judy, glad to hear that your surgery went well. Yes, we will be waiting for you. Will give me more time to finish the last quilts. My goal is to have them done before we start the new one, but a woman can always "change" her mind.

Be good to yourself!

coopah 08-19-2012 03:59 AM

Say, Judy, that's good news that surgery went well. PT does sap one and the mystery can wait until you feel like doing it. As others said, do what you need to do for yourself and know we're all in the cheering section!

yayaquilts 08-19-2012 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5450287)
My goal is to have them done before we start the new one, but a woman can always "change" her mind.

Oh, me too! agree wholeheartedly!

sustraley 08-19-2012 08:23 AM

paintmejudy---glad surgery is over and went well. Just wanted you to know I love doing your mysteries. I want to make sure I don't miss signing up for the next one. Take your time and take care of your self!!

Cindy60545 08-19-2012 09:56 AM

I echo all the preceding remarks, get yourself well & give yourself time to get back into the swing of things. We're all in the cheering section for you & can wait til your ready. Most of us have oodles of projects to keep us busy in the meantime.

SulaBug 08-19-2012 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5451791)
I echo all the preceding remarks, get yourself well & give yourself time to get back into the swing of things. We're all in the cheering section for you & can wait til your ready. Most of us have oodles of projects to keep us busy in the meantime.

I agree with Cindy 100%!! :D This week, for sure, I am mailing my last Mystery Train top to Cindy so she can quilt it for me. I can hardly wait to see how it turns out. Cindy, good luck with your trunk show.
:D :D :D :D

Cindy60545 08-19-2012 03:08 PM

Sulabug,
Can't wait to get your top! I've been practicing! Watch pictures tomorrow to see Texas's Butterfly Ballet quilted! Am putting binding on now with the hanging sleeve.
P.S. It's not a trunk show, it's our guild's annual Quilt show. I have 4 entries for judging!

LTeachergeorge 08-19-2012 08:40 PM

DO take care of yourself, Judy!! Be sure to keep up the exercises even after the PT is finished!! I understand it makes all the difference in the world. This was my first "real" mystery quilt train -- I have the top completed, but haven't decided how to quilt it yet -- will post when it is finished. Am looking forward to the next one, but you need to get feeling better!

Linda

IBQLTN 08-20-2012 05:01 AM

Hey, who said you had a deadline?

First you work on healing, then the quilt. It's not like none of us have no other projects to work on ... or is that just me? LOL

paintmejudy 08-20-2012 07:16 AM

Oh my gosh, you guys are all so great, so supportive. Thank you all for your good wishes, and understanding about the new date I threw out for the next mystery. Didn't realize this was going to zap me as it did. Mentally I feel great, now I am waiting for the body to catch up.