Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

urgodschild2 07-04-2012 02:56 PM

sunliten...congrats on your beautiful grt. granddaughter.

Pam H...... I love the yellow sashing on your quilt......it really makes it just beautiful.
Jaba......You are DONE!!!! Wow and it turned out beautiful. I love the color combination.
Debquilts2.......How pretty with the red and then the dark blue sashing.
Sulabug -------I like the pink or raspberry color and then the background is perfect.
Mathteacher........I really like the Batik. I will have to try making one someday with that material. Haven't tried it yet.
Naomi ryan - I agree that your quilt looks like a ray of sunshine and just makes me smile.

paintmejudy 07-04-2012 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
finally got my table topper quilted. Thanks again, Jaba, for showing yours, I never would have done a meander on a star unless I had seen your top. I did stitch in the ditch on the baby quilt and wasn't too happy with it, looked blah.

sustraley 07-04-2012 07:10 PM

Congratulations Sunliten!!! What a wonderful gift. She is beautiful. Have fun with her.

IBQLTN 07-05-2012 03:34 AM

Congratulation! (Love the hat!)

coopah 07-05-2012 03:54 AM

Naomi and Deb, really nice work on your mysteries!!

Sunliten..Congratulations!! What a sweetie she's going to be!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

debquilts2 07-05-2012 05:00 AM

thanks Cindy

debquilts2 07-05-2012 05:00 AM

thanks love it

Originally Posted by coopah (Post 5340164)
Naomi and Deb, really nice work on your mysteries!!

Sunliten..Congratulations!! What a sweetie she's going to be!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

islandwiz1 07-05-2012 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5339696)
finally got my table topper quilted. Thanks again, Jaba, for showing yours, I never would have done a meander on a star unless I had seen your top. I did stitch in the ditch on the baby quilt and wasn't too happy with it, looked blah.

I hope mine will turn out like this. It is awesome!

yayaquilts 07-05-2012 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5339100)
sunliten...congrats on your beautiful grt. granddaughter.

Pam H...... I love the yellow sashing on your quilt......it really makes it just beautiful.
Jaba......You are DONE!!!! Wow and it turned out beautiful. I love the color combination.
Debquilts2.......How pretty with the red and then the dark blue sashing.
Sulabug -------I like the pink or raspberry color and then the background is perfect.
Mathteacher........I really like the Batik. I will have to try making one someday with that material. Haven't tried it yet.
Naomi ryan - I agree that your quilt looks like a ray of sunshine and just makes me smile.

Ditto,
ditto,
ditto,
ditto,
ditto,
ditto,
ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Love everyone's mystery....I had high hopes to work on mine, finally, at my quilt retreat, but, it was not to be. I had a present to make for a friend and it took most of my time, so my mystery will have to wait.....but I will make it. Hoping to finish it before the next mystery train leaves the station in the fall, or whenever!!

VickiM 07-06-2012 09:47 AM

I love them all! I will probably make this again...loved it that much! Judy, thanks for the great ride, can't wait till the next one in the fall. Make sure you take care of yourself in the meantime.