Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

SunlitenSmiles 05-23-2012 06:12 AM

72 hours ......counting down till the next clue.....

are you ready ????

babyfireo4 05-23-2012 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by IBQLTN (Post 5234994)
OK, I must be tired. Did anyone else get an instant cartoon in their head of a woman with a big 'caboose'? You know, over the lips and straight to the hips?

Hahaha To funny! I can see it to :)

Cindy60545 05-23-2012 06:55 AM

Sunliten.......tried holding my breath, but got dizzy so.......I'm waiting with baited breathe!

grandme26 05-23-2012 08:26 AM

I am going to copy the directions and then when I complete all I am doing will start on it. This sounds like fun and something I will enjoy doing.

SunlitenSmiles 05-23-2012 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5237214)
Sunliten.......tried holding my breath, but got dizzy so.......I'm waiting with baited breathe!

Good choice !!!

Liz92B 05-23-2012 08:52 AM

argh, I haven't even picked fabrics yet! too many UFOs and WIPs calling me (not to mention: mowing my lawn!)

pdcakm 05-23-2012 09:52 AM

hi to all my 'mysterious' friends. just dropped in to catch up. you have all been very busy and, apparently, very hungry. love the fabrics so far. i have not chosen mine yet. did, however, get my top completed from the first mystery train. it is lovely but i don't have time to post pic right now. getting ready to troop over to my wed quilt group.

last night my buddy and i went to a guild meeting in another city to show our guild's opportunity quilt. sold a lot of tickets and met some more wonderful quilters. they were having an auction so we joined in and got lots of great loot. the members donate fabric, notions, patterns, books, etc. then it is bagged up and sold as lots. for a small guild they had lots of lots. they were all laughing at the visitors as we jumped in with them to bid on their stuff. it's all for their scholarship fund and we got some good stuff. great fun.

looking forward to starting this train ride. will pick my fabs soon.

jaba 05-23-2012 10:19 AM

I haven't chosen mine either! Right now it's maybe this, or this, or???? Maybe the first cutting clues will help me decide. Sure hope so................

mom-6 05-23-2012 10:43 AM

Would love to join as this sounds like it will be really fun! The only mystery I've done is one my MIL started and got mixed up assembling it and I tried to figure out how it was supposed to be. Finished up really pretty, even though I would have picked different fabrics as my taste differs from hers.
Will be a little late getting started as I will be out of town the next two weekends and very busy in between. But I'm sure I can eventually catch up.

SunlitenSmiles 05-23-2012 01:33 PM

WIP an UFO's can holler there/their stiches out till Saturday morning then ....tell them to chill