Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Everose 05-24-2012 01:52 PM

Oh good, Judy's back!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. This is the worst time of year to catch something. Hope you had a great time. I will have to re-think fabric. We won't need the sashing fabrics for awhile, will we?

Irish, DH made me a cutting/pressing table a couple years ago. But when the sewing room moved downstairs - it did also. The ironing board that is upstairs is the one he usually uses for his ironing (I press - HA HA). So I agree with you - the other one works much better. But I got a pretty new cover and pad for the one he uses and I will try and keep it clean for awhile. Talked to DD today, she's not coming home this weekend, so I don't have to clean the dining room table off yet.

kat2060 05-24-2012 01:56 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome and the acceptance to mt non cooking skills. Will be more than happy to supply wine and snacks. Still going threw the fabrics waiting for "ah yes that's it". Thanks again

paintmejudy 05-24-2012 02:38 PM

Everose, you have a while to rethink your sashing fabric. And yes, had a great time, thank you! And I'm glad to be back.

coopah 05-24-2012 03:07 PM

Welcome back, Judy, and hope you soon get over whatever crud you have. Thanks for looking at all the fabrics so quickly. Is your head just spinning with it all? I think I'll ditch the yellow fn orange that came with that grouping. Thanks for the feedback. See you on the train Saturday AM.

PokerDiva 05-24-2012 03:30 PM

Welcome back Judy. I need clarification please. Or should I wait till Sat? If you can't answer me now I can wait but here is my question. You may have already told me this but you know how my memory is.....Which letter is the background and is A and B suppose to have the most contrast besides the background? I hope that made sense.

irishrose 05-24-2012 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5240825)
Welcome back Judy. I need clarification please. Or should I wait till Sat? If you can't answer me now I can wait but here is my question. You may have already told me this but you know how my memory is.....Which letter is the background and is A and B suppose to have the most contrast besides the background? I hope that made sense.

That's a good question. One of mine is printed with a small print and one is just white stars on aqua, so I need to know, too.

More rhubarb tea after gardening. Very refreshing.
Judy (yeah, another one)

paintmejudy 05-24-2012 04:37 PM

Since you need the same yardage for A B and C, I think I'm going to wait until Saturday when all will be revealed. But the first posting did say something about nice contrast between A and B, and C is somtthing that will go with A and B. :o

babyfireo4 05-24-2012 04:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just finished picking my fabric, what do you ladies think of this? If it's to blah I can go looking for some colors :) lol I might end up doing two if the bug really bites me! The second picture should be two other fabrics that could possibly make it in the mix if they would work better.

Pam H 05-24-2012 05:31 PM

babyfire, I LOVE your fabrics!!

conniety 05-24-2012 07:14 PM

Happy to catch up on my emails n saw the posting for the new mystery train. When I get home from Canada then check out my stash.