Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

PokerDiva 05-25-2012 05:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For all you people who have planted your gardens I would like to show you what I woke up to this morning.

Had to use my old camera because my batteries were dead so the pic posted weird. Just click on it and it will enlarge.

SheriR 05-25-2012 06:04 AM

OHHHH snow!!! Wish I were there it will be HOT in Texas this weekend.

Cindy60545 05-25-2012 06:27 AM

oh no! That nasty 4 letter word...snow! Isn't a little late for this? We're going to be in the 90's this weekend here in Texas. Just the beginnings of our summer! I'm NOT looking forward to our 100's!!

urgodschild2 05-25-2012 07:58 AM

Wow snow in Oregon. CA is just below you and I am in sunny? southern Cal. But the last two days have been gray.

SunlitenSmiles 05-25-2012 08:05 AM

rain here

just watched the Dragon being pulled into the space station.......really wonderful....loved the quote when the robotic arm attached "caught the dragon by the tail" so I am on a search for the fabric that we thought looked like scales and some people used it in the last mystery....I found the purple/periwinkle one but am sorting the entire stash(really needed to do this anyway)to find the green one.
Waiting for July, when 'curiosity' lands on Mars......the husband of one of my quilting buddies is involved with that project.

this time tomarrow we will have our 'clue' I am ready, new ironing board cover

urgodschild2 05-25-2012 08:06 AM

Welcome back Judy. I hope you get over what ever you got from the cruise. Thank you for your input on my material. I really needed that. I am so excited to get going on this. My first mystery train. Hurry tomorrow.

IBQLTN 05-25-2012 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by kat2060 (Post 5238991)
Read about this mystery train quilt and thought was good idea, so gonna try with u guys, unfortunately I won't be able to give out recipes. My cooking skills are really bad, most is unedible, I even have blow up eggs. But your recipes sound great. Now off to my sewing room to try and find material that would work together. Called my best friend about it forgetting she is on here everyday, she was already signed up that will make it double the amount if fun

Yup, got my VBFWWW interested in this mystery train. It's a good thing too. My DSL modem died yesterday and they said it would be several DAYS before we get the new one. No, we can't pick it up. No, we can't pay for it to be overnighted! So Kat2060 will be calling me with the clue on Saturday a.m. ... unless PaintMeJudy wants to secretly e-mail it to my work computer this afternoon!!!! LOL! Seriously, how can I live through a three day weekend without the internet?????

babyfireo4 05-25-2012 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by IBQLTN (Post 5242247)
Yup, got my VBFWWW interested in this mystery train. It's a good thing too. My DSL modem died yesterday and they said it would be several DAYS before we get the new one. No, we can't pick it up. No, we can't pay for it to be overnighted! So Kat2060 will be calling me with the clue on Saturday a.m. ... unless PaintMeJudy wants to secretly e-mail it to my work computer this afternoon!!!! LOL! Seriously, how can I live through a three day weekend without the internet?????

Hope they get it fixed soon! We're going to be camping all weekend so I won't be able to read the clue until Monday night!!! The only thing that helps is my hexies are going with me to work on, well that and the most adorable 6 year old camping fanatic :)

marytoddliz 05-25-2012 12:02 PM

Thanks ladies for all your prayers and hugs, I made a nice wall hanging with Our "Puppy's" picture. He was really a sweet dog. His name was Seymore, and nothing like making a memory quilt to make you feel better.

Welcome Back Judy, glad you had a great trip.

This weekend was supposed to be a beautiful weekend, the whole Mt top has a yard sale... well most do, for the 3 day weekend, but with the lousy weather it is going to be a better sewing day then scavenging day!

I am excitedly waiting for next clue tomorrow~

marytoddliz 05-25-2012 12:16 PM

my fabric for Mystery train ride

1 Attachment(s)
I have not decided which to place where yet~ any suggestions?