Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Sadiemae 05-27-2012 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5246271)
Very pretty fabrics, Caroline.

Does anyone know why all of a sudden we are getting funky picture postings?

Judy, they are discussing the pictures here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...s-t189944.html

Everose 05-27-2012 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]338162[/ATTACH]Ooooooohhhhhh, I just found more fabric. I really liked the first selections but when I went to find something else for E, I found I didn't have enough fabrics in A-C. Life.....

So what do you think of this selection:

Pam H 05-27-2012 09:45 AM

I think those are going to look great, Everose!

PokerDiva 05-27-2012 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Judy, yesterday when my camera batteries were dead and I used my old camera, I got one of those funny pics too but today I am back to my new camera and they are ok again.

Done part 2: OK it just made a liar out of me. My star I posted this morning was OK.

Jenniky 05-27-2012 11:20 AM

Sunliten and Cindy thank you Im glad you like the wallhanging from MT1. Sunliten those are really great fabrics for dragons. Im sure there will be more dragons in my future of quilting..LOL. Now then them darn Rabbits are giving me a headache. How can such a cute furry critter be such a pain? Maybe I should buy some rabbit food and put a feeder out.. ya think that would help deter them from my garden? Everose I love your fabrics. Which fabrics are A B C ... E?

Everose 05-27-2012 11:58 AM

Hey everyone!! Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

The Sun is out. WOW! DH purchased some clematis for the back yard. I'm excited to get them in the ground. Jen, I have rabbit food. It's old, but I'll bet they will eat it. DH likes to watch them eat the clover in our yard. I don't want to kill them, I just want them to MOVE to someone elses yard. I have been collecting hair from the beauty shops, but not sure it will work.

Fabrics are from left A-E. E on the right, green,red with hint of blue. I even went into my heart collection to find something to use. Whoever gets this, will have to be pretty special to get my "hearts".

Oh Oh, DH just got an emergency call. Wonder who/what happened? Mom is having a very sleepy day. Still napping. She was up a number of times during the night, got her up for a breakfast and she has been down since about 10. Have been working on a scrappy crazy top. I'm making the blocks 20 1/2" - 3 across and 4 down. Then will give it to the ladies at our church. I sure have been having fun just sewing, with no thought to color or matching.

cleodaisy 05-27-2012 01:31 PM

Everyones fabrics are so pretty. Each set I see is something I wish I had in my stash. I am bringing some chocolate covered strawberries on the train. A coffee shop near me has them. I will feel better about watching if I bring some goodies.

If anyone wants warmer weather, they may have some of mine. It is already in the mid ninties here in Florida.

Cleodaisy

Cleodaisy

Jenniky 05-27-2012 01:39 PM

If you do not see the tree/picture frame icon above the typing box, go to settings, general settings, scroll way down and choose WYSIWYG. be sure to save your settings. Originally posted by Nana
Im not good at doing the link thing yet here on the board but if anyone is still having issues with the pictures..I did the above and it fixed it for me. :thumbup:

LOL I missed something Everose...what does collecting hair from the hair shops and keeping bunnies out of the garden have in common. ??? Went to Walmart and picked up a feeder and some rabbit food going to give it a try.

I was just worried the snowmen would get their heads cut off..in the hst's .. idk.. just a thought. I just think solids or small prints whenever I hear hst's.... :) Oh and guess what.. my brother is heading over to do some work in ND... he is on his way there now. Starts work on Tuesday. I will have to look up where and see if its close to you. :) Might give me an excuse for a road trip..LOL.

Everose 05-27-2012 02:27 PM

Hey Jen, where in ND is brother coming? Probably to the oil patch - but he would have to go through Bismarck on the way. Yes, road trip!!!!

They say that human hair will deter deer and rabbits from your plants. DH wanted to plant something for the rabbits to eat, but I thought it would encourage the rabbits from the whole city to come to our yard for goodies.

I'm not cutting fabric until I see more Christmas tonight or tomorrow. Maybe there will be something I like better. These little snowmen are calling to me though. I think I purchased this fabric for sashing on another project. Did I ever finish it????? Maybe not. Oh well, it must be in the pile downstairs

cleodaisy, choc cover strawberries sound wonderful. They had them at the Golden Coral last time we were there- oh so good!!! The rhubarb bars are almost gone thank goodness. I gave some more away this morning. They were so good - will have to make a pan for the train ride.

PokerDiva 05-27-2012 02:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have changed my setting per Jenniky's post. Lets see if it works. Nope. Same as before.