Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

SunlitenSmiles 06-14-2012 09:01 AM

Beautiful fabric, KD

KD7KYO ? is that a call sign

kd7kyo 06-14-2012 10:20 AM

Yes that is my Call sign =) going on o12 years with it

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5288757)
Beautiful fabric, KD

KD7KYO ? is that a call sign

Jenniky 06-14-2012 10:44 AM

Welcome back Jolo .. would you like some Hot Cocoa or Hot Tea to go with your comfy quilt?

Kd7kyo.. Grats on getting you clues caught up. Great picks on your fabrics I think :) mho of course. :)

Sunliten did I miss the post or have you settled on your color postions for clue 4?

Jenniky 06-14-2012 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5281247)

Guild here has 'strip poker' nite (2 1/2 inch) and prizes are ( you guessed it ) jellyrolls :)

OH WOW I totally missed this post Sunliten... I want to play... :) :) :) :) You must have an awesome guild. Well I suppose all guilds are awesome.. someday I will join one ..when I grow up..that is. LOL

SunlitenSmiles 06-14-2012 10:48 AM

back a couple of pages....sorta decided.....sewn but not pressed

Jenniky 06-14-2012 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5287528)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]341906[/ATTACH]

I finally sewed the 12 + 2 rectangles but did not set the seams with the iron because still may want to change the order they are in....not sure why so indecisive on this.

Coopah, I know the purple seat cushion you are talking about but be sure to try one first....I tried one and it about threw me out of the chair.

Found it... I meant to ask you are these all fabrics from one line? I would love to add them to my stash :)

kd7kyo 06-14-2012 11:12 AM

Thank you Jenniky. There is an interesting story with getting the fabric. A friend of my father's i still remained in contact with after his death 4 years ago. In alot of aspect is my adoptive mother. 2 hours later several conversations with the LQS owners. My poor husband was late getting back to work since he decided to come with us. lol

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5288864)
Welcome back Jolo .. would you like some Hot Cocoa or Hot Tea to go with your comfy quilt?

Kd7kyo.. Grats on getting you clues caught up. Great picks on your fabrics I think :) mho of course. :)

Sunliten did I miss the post or have you settled on your color postions for clue 4?

SunlitenSmiles 06-14-2012 11:13 AM

Jenniky-
two lines that I bought multiple colorways of, tend to buy that way because if I really liked it, I really liked it.

I have been on a no new fabric, use the stash budget for 18 months now so not sure if still available

the red, green and yellow are 'Luminosity by Red Rooster Fabric and the brown and gold and black and gold are Benartex ' Natures Garden'.

KD7KYO-
True friend is a real blessing.....happy for both of you, truely !

Jenniky 06-14-2012 11:19 AM

Thanks Sunliten off to the WWW to see if I can find it. :)

kd7kyo 06-14-2012 11:25 AM

Sunliten that is very true, especially now adays. I've just watch my Best Friend move to an hour adn half up the road although just know it s going to be a rough patch until i get a promotion to move up there with her or if my husband get's the promotion we may be moving to IL

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5288905)
Jenniky-
two lines that I bought multiple colorways of, tend to buy that way because if I really liked it, I really liked it.

I have been on a no new fabric, use the stash budget for 18 months now so not sure if still available

the red, green and yellow are 'Luminosity by Red Rooster Fabric and the brown and gold and black and gold are Brenatex ' Natures Garden'.

KD7KYO-
True friend is a real blessing.....happy for both of you, truely !