Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

Cindy60545 06-14-2012 04:35 AM

everose, I love how yours is coming out...a patriotic christmas!
Sunliten...that looks very plausible for the outcome. We'll see, but it sure is getting interesting!

Dropped some chocolate chip muffins off in the club car to go with morning coffee.

SunlitenSmiles 06-14-2012 05:04 AM

was playing with the blocks in progress....numbers do not add up for this to be the solution but I like the look and am thinking of using it in a different quilt....thought they might be corner stones but that did not add up either...sooooo we will have to wait for 'all to be revealed, in good time'........this is so much fun...love the mystery, the people, the calorie free food, all the pretty fabrics.....................sigh.............

kd7kyo 06-14-2012 05:25 AM

So excited finally step two is done and onto step three tonight. I will post puctures tonight. I thought i could upload from phone.

Cindy60545 06-14-2012 05:26 AM

My thought is the next clue should reveal more of the actual outcome. At some point we've got to put it all together...final clue? Don't know, but am having fun with it & all the people on this train. This is the first time I've done a mystery quilt, so am unfamiliar with the process. Enjoying it though!

jolo 06-14-2012 05:35 AM

Hey I am back too. Lost the thread for so long. Life interfered too. My DS who had Lymphoma,went to be with Our Lord. I am almost back to normal. Cant do this mystery,Have 2 quilts to do that cant be put off any longer. lol. I love all the colors posted here on this one. I definitely will be on the train for the next one tho. Took me forever to read all the pages and get caught up. Love u guys. Jo

SunlitenSmiles 06-14-2012 05:38 AM

Cindy
we get kinda chatty/antsy by this time of the week...anticipating Saturday clue..... like 48 hours but who is counting :rolleyes: glad you joined in....really is fun !

Hugs Jolo welcome back, coffee is ready and there are muffins and raised donuts with coconut shreds

Pattia 06-14-2012 05:45 AM

Everose, love your fabrics.They are so me.
Can't wait to see how everyone's turns out. I am such a newbie, I am quietly sitting in the back of the club car, peeking out from behind my book, checking how everyone is doing. I still haven't had time to figure out my D fabric. If I could figure out how to post a pic. - I could ask for suggestions.
so far, you all have me stymied.
see, this post was to be attached to everose's pic. oh well! still trying to figure out how everything works

Cindy60545 06-14-2012 05:46 AM

sure am glad this is a fat free club car! I'd gain 20 lbs on this ride! 48 hrs? GRRRRRRRR!

IBQLTN 06-14-2012 07:00 AM

Jolo,

Welcome back. So sorry for your loss. Go lie down in the observation car ... wrap yourself in the comfort quilt that's waiting there for you.

kd7kyo 06-14-2012 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]342040[/ATTACH]
Here is my step 2 completed!!!

Originally Posted by kd7kyo (Post 5288237)
So excited finally step two is done and onto step three tonight. I will post puctures tonight. I thought i could upload from phone.