Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

PokerDiva 05-30-2012 06:16 AM

That is weird. It split my text but at least it is big.

SunlitenSmiles 05-30-2012 06:21 AM

Linda :eek:, well you could take 8 apart and use them with "c"s...............not my favorite thing
or you never know that the next clues are.............you may be ahead of the train

Diane E

meanwhile hard lemonade and roast turkey on olive bread sandwitches.....someone brought in a box with bags of every kind of chips and there are jars of every kind of pickles

Pam H 05-30-2012 06:23 AM

Lovely quilt Pokerdiva. You did a great job on the quilting.
I just set out some muffins with fresh blueberries for our breakfast. Get them while they are still warm!

lovelyl 05-30-2012 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5253268)
well you could take 8 apart and use them with "c"s...............not my favorite thing
or you never know that the next clues are.............you may be ahead of the train

meanwhile hard lemonade and roast turkey on olive bread sandwitches.....someone brought in a box with bags of every kind of chips and there are jars of every kind of pickles

Great idea on how to remedy my mistake! Just have to figure out if I am in the mood to rip or sew. Hmmmm... I just dropped off some potato salad to go with the turkey sandwiches and chips. All calorie free, of course!

Great- it is only 10:30 here and now I am hungry for turkey sandwiches and potato salad!

paintmejudy 05-30-2012 06:42 AM

lovelyl you are correct in your count.

Originally Posted by lovelyl (Post 5252342)
Everose - the way I understood the directions was to make 32 HST's using light, dark and medium fabrics and then make 16 HST's using background and med/dark fabric. That would make a total of 48 HST's. Now I am worried that I didn't understand the directions - guess someone will let us know!

paintmejudy 05-30-2012 06:44 AM

florence, I love the way you quilted your blue mystery. Turned out great.:thumbup:

paintmejudy 05-30-2012 06:48 AM

Everyone's half sq triangels are coming out beautifully. The batiks are going to be smashing, and i love the baby and table top fabrics. And I also agree with the comment on which fabrics to eliminate. I've probably missed someone, so sorry, but hope not.

Are we getting ready for Saturday morning? Hee hee.

yetta 05-30-2012 06:59 AM

looks like fun..thank you Judy....

babyfireo4 05-30-2012 08:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my hst done, just need to trim them up! It's my 6 yr old's last day of first grade so, trying to plan a mini cook out tonight to celebrate for him :) He's still young but it's already going way to fast!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338829[/ATTACH]

SunlitenSmiles 05-30-2012 08:41 AM

yummy browns ...... sigh......the one print reminds me of all the kinds of choclate

they do grow up way to fast, my children are all grown up, grandchildren (9) are mostly grown up (31yr to 11) but my greatgrandDaughter Julia will be ready to be held and cuddled in just one more month.