Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

paintmejudy 05-11-2012 06:34 AM

Ah, yes, Evie, we're crazy as a den of hungry foxes! But happy, hungry fun-loving foxes!

coopah 05-11-2012 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5207562)
Caroline S............I used to live in Spanaway, when I was a young girl. I loved it over there, but my folks moved back to Yakima when I was in the fourth grade!! I still love to go back & visit that area.
:D :D :D :D

QuilterMomma..........Where in Washington do you live? My daughter lives in Pt. Orchard. It is such a nice place to visit.
:D :D :D :D

This train ride is starting out really Great everyone, come enjoy the ride with all of us.

It's so much fun to read all the posts, but I am totally jealous of you three living in God's country. We moved here two years ago come this July. We lived in Issaquah area. I sure miss being close to the ocean and just the way the folks there think and the FOOD! And the way everything grows. Well, we will be there the end of July/beginning of August, so maybe I can get a rhubarb fix then! And more apples for more applesauce! (From Leavenworth!)

IBQLTN 05-11-2012 07:25 AM

I got stuck in the observation car last time so I hope to meet up with ya'll as you roll through Jacksonville, FL!

coopah 05-11-2012 07:26 AM

Sunliten, We need to look for quilting cruises out of Seattle that have a side trip to Mt. Rainier thrown in along with a trip to Pike's Place Market for some fresh raspberries and a trip to Issaquah for handmade chocolates. Oh, I think I need to eat lunch! Is the club car full yet?

paintmejudy 05-11-2012 08:27 AM

Oh dear, IBQ, did they lock you up there by mistake? We won't let it happen again and will pick you up soon.

Okay, everyone, I'm finished packing, and waiting for Super Shuttle to take me to the airport. See you on the morning of the 24th, and will be posting the next mystery quilt's clue on the 26th. Good luck.

Sadiemae 05-11-2012 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5209645)
Oh dear, IBQ, did they lock you up there by mistake? We won't let it happen again and will pick you up soon.

Okay, everyone, I'm finished packing, and waiting for Super Shuttle to take me to the airport. See you on the morning of the 24th, and will be posting the next mystery quilt's clue on the 26th. Good luck.

Have a great vacation!

Sarint 05-11-2012 09:06 AM

Thanks! I like trains!

Scrapper 05-11-2012 10:21 AM

Yakima? OMG, I grew up in Yakima...now I'm in Southern Cali...I'm new to QB and love reading all the posts from all around the country. Feels like family........

RV Quilter 05-11-2012 10:31 AM

Sounds like a great train trip to me!

Scrapper 05-11-2012 10:39 AM

Yeehaw! I'm jumping on this train ride:cool: I've never tried a mystery quilt so this should be exciting. New to the QB and trying all kinds of exciting stuff.
I'll be digging in my scrap heaps all weekend.... an outdoor summertime table topper is calling my name.....

Meet ya'll in the club car around cocktail hour..........

(thanks Dotcom/Dottie)