Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

coopah 05-11-2012 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334589[/ATTACH]I hope Judy has a great vacation! So now that the boss is relaxing, will you give me your opinions on the fabrics I've chosen for the new mystery? I thought the yellow would work, but maybe it's too bright?

SulaBug 05-11-2012 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by coopah (Post 5209889)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]334589[/ATTACH]I hope Judy has a great vacation! So now that the boss is relaxing, will you give me your opinions on the fabrics I've chosen for the new mystery? I thought the yellow would work, but maybe it's too bright?

I love your fabric selection & I think it will be very pretty together. The yellow color just might be the ticket to make it super special. Go for it girl!! I need to get mine picked out too.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 05-11-2012 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 5209839)
Yakima? OMG, I grew up in Yakima...now I'm in Southern Cali...I'm new to QB and love reading all the posts from all around the country. Feels like family........

How long have you been in CA? I live in the Terrace Heights area of Yakima & just love it. We are having a gorgeous day here today, so sunny & bright. I am so glad you have joined this Quilting Board & we all feel like family here. Enjoy!!
:D :D :D :D

Cindy60545 05-11-2012 11:31 AM

OOPS! I forgot! I've got the rum! Sailer's Delight, anyone??

coopah 05-11-2012 12:23 PM

Thanks, Sulabug for the quick response. My sewing room really became "discombobulated" while I was checking stash. So I'm hoping the train picks me up soon. Then I can go to the club car for that rhubarb tea and not worry about the mess. LOL :D :D

materialgrl 05-11-2012 12:41 PM

I am so envious of you all together people, haven"t even thought about a color theme maybe tomorrow. LOL

PokerDiva 05-11-2012 04:21 PM

coopah, love the pastels.

Pam H 05-11-2012 09:01 PM

This sounds like fun. I'm game. I just finished my first mystery quilt last week. It was the recent one from McCalls's. I think I will have to do a baby quilt from all this fabulous baby fabric I have been collecting. Hopefully I can find the instructions when they come through.

JeanieG 05-11-2012 09:39 PM

I've been pulling fabric today. Just keep looking at it to see if I want to switch or add something! Going to be fun again!

coopah 05-12-2012 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Pam H (Post 5210949)
This sounds like fun. I'm game. I just finished my first mystery quilt last week. It was the recent one from McCalls's. I think I will have to do a baby quilt from all this fabulous baby fabric I have been collecting. Hopefully I can find the instructions when they come through.

Welcome, Pam! If you go to the top of any page at the top of this thread, click on "thread tools" and then click on "Subscribe to this thread." That way you won't miss out as they will be sent to you automically. Being someone that always makes things harder than they have to be, I didn't do that for the last mystery train and had to search every day. So goofy! :D You're going to like this group!

Thanks, PokerDiva for letting me know about the fabric choices. They've been in the drawer awhile!