Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/our-7th-mystery-quilt-train-ride-whoo-hoo-t253413.html)

sdeaaz 09-22-2014 05:03 PM

very clever

Originally Posted by AngeliaNR (Post 6899970)
Lovely! *pun intended!* :)

lynnie 09-22-2014 05:38 PM

Dedemack, I need something to ease the Monday out of me.

Brat, it's good to see you joined us.

Chomping at the bit for the next clue!

Billi 09-22-2014 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6900020)
Still searching for the right 5th color, but wanted to let everyone know the hot tub just beyond the club car is open and nice an warm!!! They also have a full cupboard full of stuff to sip on. Both kinds! With and with out. I need something to sip on its been a Monday all day. I have extra sliders from White castle in the club car.

I am thinking the hot tub and a big glass of water sounds perfect right about now........I had too many cocktails for Lynnie yesterday so I'm not doing that again today......yes Lynnie that is my story and I am sticking to it :-)

I dropped off some BBQ chicken, salad and a giant bowl of grapes in the club car, if anybody is interested.

VickiM 09-22-2014 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by meganc731 (Post 6894067)
Last year I was given a bag full of fabric from a friend of a friend and that's mainly what my stash consists of. I wasn't sure if I would have enough of the larger pieces but I found enough fabric for everything and I think it coordinates nicely :D I wonder if this quilter had planned to put these together in the first place!

the violet color has a small strip of sun damage, will I be able to work around it?

I thought I was the only one that liked that bottom fabric...I used it in a quilt & love it. One caution though, use a cooler iron than cotton & possibly a press cloth...I learned the first time I went to press! It's beautiful in a quilt though!!! Just thought I'd warn you............:)

VickiM 09-22-2014 06:34 PM

I just got through all that I missed while being away...I came back with a terrible cold, so in a few days I hope to be able to play catch up...I did everything in such a hurry before I left, that now I have to remeasure the fabrics. Will know in a few days when recouperated from trip & cold. Love all the color combos! :)

Bluelady 09-22-2014 08:57 PM

Oh.. I could use the hot tub and a Cosmo.. err.. any Grey Goose on board??

moonrise 09-22-2014 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:)

http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=492778&stc=1

Pam H 09-22-2014 09:20 PM

Good Lord, this is a chatty bunch! I was gone for the weekend and took me hours this evening to catch up. I hope to choose my fabric tomorrow so I can get started. Love these mysteries!

Sadiemae 09-22-2014 09:35 PM

Moonrise, Love your pink and green. That is going to be beautiful!:o

AnngelAnne 09-23-2014 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by VickiM (Post 6900142)
I thought I was the only one that liked that bottom fabric...I used it in a quilt & love it. One caution though, use a cooler iron than cotton & possibly a press cloth...I learned the first time I went to press! It's beautiful in a quilt though!!! Just thought I'd warn you............:)

So, I would like to think that I am not the only one that is extremely slow at figuring things out. I just learned by mistake today that if someone includes a quote about something in their response, you can actually go back to that original quote without searching page for page to see what is being talked about. Silly me, after all these years of using this board, okay, maybe only a few. Many times someone will refer to a color combo in someone's quote, and I go back page for page to find that quote because I didn't remember what the color combo looked like. Dah, I didn't realize all I needed to do was click on the little arrow thingy on the right of the original post included. Wow, sure made my day easier, now I have more time to sew, lol.