Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/our-7th-mystery-quilt-train-ride-whoo-hoo-t253413.html)

SunlitenSmiles 09-25-2014 06:48 AM

Mystery = (n) unknown..... following a trail of clues ................... needing to find clues to solve

IMHO

lynnie 09-25-2014 07:00 AM

Mary, I too started my diet last monday, doing good, but all this food!!!

paintmejudy 09-25-2014 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Siodach (Post 6902985)
Hi Judy
I was wondering if it would be possible to simply edit the first post on page 1 with something like:
"clue 2 at post number 123" - "clue 3 at post number 456" - etc etc? That way anyone can find the instructions easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy lol.

Does anyone else think its great that, less than 2 weeks in, we've already registerd more than half the total number of posts of train-ride 6?

Cheers, K

Sorry, I am unable to go back and edit an old posting.

paintmejudy 09-25-2014 07:08 AM

m-fay -- very pretty.

ripped - that swirly is gorgous, and looks so nice with the one labeled C

sunlite - keep searching and thinkging ..... you'll come up with something :D

Ripped on Scotch 09-25-2014 07:08 AM

Woohoo food... sorry I'm 27wks pregnant and Due on Christmas day so I have to tell you that you guys all make me hungry!

whitepine 09-25-2014 08:02 AM

Purtercat92, So, so sorry to hear about your fur pal. You have a big hole in your life for sure.

Siodach, you said "Does anyone else think its great that, less than 2 weeks in, we've already registered more than half the total number of posts of train-ride 6?" It's great and I know I've missed a couple but at my count we're up to 48 riders. That's a lot of sewing machines and it's a good thing our train can stretch to accommodate any situation. The box car with all the fabric is getting a little messy but it's so fun to walk through all these beautiful selections.

Emma S 09-25-2014 08:24 AM

Whitepine: I'm so with you. I've been shocked into silence, not a frequent occurrence for me, over all the beautiful and diverse choices. I learned a lot watching the design choices on the last train ride, absolutely sure this one is going to be every bit as amazing.

tlambing 09-25-2014 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Judy, Finally have my fabrics chosen. Need your input on the order. I need the dark pink to be A and the print to be C but can change the order of the others if need be. Thanks, Teresa

AnngelAnne 09-25-2014 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by whitepine (Post 6903379)
Purtercat92, So, so sorry to hear about your fur pal. You have a big hole in your life for sure.

Siodach, you said "Does anyone else think its great that, less than 2 weeks in, we've already registered more than half the total number of posts of train-ride 6?" It's great and I know I've missed a couple but at my count we're up to 48 riders. That's a lot of sewing machines and it's a good thing our train can stretch to accommodate any situation. The box car with all the fabric is getting a little messy but it's so fun to walk through all these beautiful selections.

Wow, Whitepine, how to manage to figure out how many riders? I wonder how many are actually doing the quilt. Love all the colors, can't wait to see what is next.

SunlitenSmiles 09-25-2014 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch (Post 6903306)
Woohoo food... sorry I'm 27wks pregnant and Due on Christmas day so I have to tell you that you guys all make me hungry!

it is only virtual food (whispered) Really excited about a child ........ lots of great aunties here ..... did I tell you , my Father was born in London, Ontario, Canada ....... 101 years one week and one day ago, but still, I for one feel connected.