Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Pony Club Thread 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/pony-club-thread-3-a-t311462.html)

JeanieG 03-21-2022 10:22 AM

Oh QNS - sorry sorry for the loss of your family members. Similar things are happening in our RV Group. That is the price we get for getting older. I will be 80 in a few weeks! I certainly don't feel 80!!

dublb 03-21-2022 03:54 PM

Oh HUGGS & Prayers for everyone's losses! I am happy to say that my DM is still kicking. She has been sick off & on this last year & a half. She keeps bouncing back. She is 78.

JeanieG 05-20-2022 10:53 AM

Hi everyone!!! No posts in several months now! I hope everyone is doing okay. I am almost finished quilting my Edyta Sitar Michigan Mystery Quilt, and have my Bonnie Hunter Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt sandwiched and ready to go when the Michigan Quilt is completed.

I finally got smart (saying a lot for this 80 year old), and sandwiched both of those quilts one after the other. Sandwiching a quilt is the hardest part for me to do, but I feel good that I did two at a time. Maybe my new method!

sewbizgirl 05-20-2022 01:25 PM

Good for you, Jeanie! Maybe that will help you get them quilted faster too.

I joined a second guild. My first one seems to be dwindling down, so I joined a bigger guild in the nearby city. So far it's been great. Good programs and fun stuff to do for charity and QOV.

The heat is upon us here in Mississippi! Hope everyone is keeping cool and getting a lot of quilting done.

JeanieG 06-18-2022 07:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished quilting this Michigan Mystery Quilt by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts. This is the second year I have done her mystery.

I hope all of you are doing well! Miss all the lively chatter.

dublb 06-19-2022 05:02 AM

That's lovely Jeanie! I am having the 2nd cousin reunion this weekend. I try to host 2 every year. One on Memorial Day for my Dad's side of the family & one on Father's Day for my DM's side of the family.

sewbizgirl 06-19-2022 11:58 AM

Gorgeous quilt, Jeanie!

Have fun with your family, Bev!

JeanieG 06-19-2022 08:22 PM

I hope you reunion went as planned Bev!!! That is great that you organize that event for your cousins!

QuiltingNinaSue 07-05-2022 10:32 AM

I have been AIOW lately, but still among the living. JanRN beautiful quilt. May we see many more of your finished quilts in the future. Our tiger lilies are so wonderful this year wish I knew how to post in the new way, I have not done so...yet. Good luck with you reunions, SBG, Met my cousins at funeral memorials this year. No high school class reunion this year, either. Wish everyone happy quilting days.

dublb 07-05-2022 12:00 PM

I have missed talking to everyone. I have had 2 family reunions & 3 funerals in the last few months. I have been workin' on sewing machines steady. About 1 a week.