Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/row-robin-quilt-along-starts-march-2nd-t261308.html)

Emma S 02-17-2015 06:05 AM

Can't believe I'm starting another project but how can I resist?

Karamarie 02-17-2015 06:45 AM

Could someone share a picture of a Row Robin quilt. It sounds interesting and may try it. Thank you.

suzy0879 02-17-2015 07:08 AM

I will be following this and I think I will have to give it a try. Sounds very interesting and it will be neat to see all of the interpretations. Count me in.

kuntryquilter 02-17-2015 07:22 AM

Count me in.

Karamarie 02-17-2015 07:36 AM

I had requested someone send a pic of a Row Robin quilt - I searched Row Robin quilt so know what it is now. Thanks anyway - I am going to give it a try.

Thank you

sunrise450 02-17-2015 08:08 AM

Have made row quilts,four unfinished row by row sitting in my closet as I write this. Count me in! I think I'll get one of my other row by row's out and finish that one too. I plan to finish mine by useing the quilt as you go method.

Elisabrat 02-17-2015 10:04 AM

wow thanks for joining! I need a volunteer to do a desert quilt and a volunteer for a mountain quilt! so you can post your concepts too and we can have one big happy selection of ideas. this is no way in any way lol an obligation following one of those three themes. There are so many holidays or maybe weddings or whatever you have in mind. the deal is we are sharing with each other our ideas. Our dreams.. and doing a row robin is the only requirement for playing :) I was also wanting to do a beach theme but will switch to one of the other three if someone else would like that theme to run for the quilt along (grin, hint hint) . I am open! I have a sis who would love the mountains theme and a son who would love the desert theme so I am golden on all three.

the first month will be a sky. We will all need to do a sky for whatever theme we have. so pick your fabrics now. Maybe its the ice storm that has hit the east coast. no probably not. but it might be night in your cozy vision of peace. it may be daytime. a storm on the way? clouds in the sky? raining? we all love something and find peace in our own individuality. so pick your sky and get your fabrics accordingly. This way your prepared to start with this grand adventure the beginning of next month. I have so many blues and scrappy blues that I think I am set. in theory. need something for a bit of clouds though.. tada. see its a good idea to think ahead of your own vision.

Beachbaby12 02-17-2015 10:49 AM

Row Robin Quilt Along

I am interested and it sounds like fun!

travelinggramma 02-17-2015 01:54 PM

will this be the top of the quilt? I am looking at beachy theme. So will either go with seagulls or the sun.

SunlitenSmiles 02-17-2015 02:11 PM

ok, I am in...fair warning, I am up to mischief ............ sky can be your own personal sky, right?