Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/stash-buster-scrappy-mystery-quilt-mini-train-ride-t209515.html)

createfourpaws 01-06-2013 01:47 PM

I have had fun with this mystery. it is my first one from this board. And I am enjoying myself. IT has been a strange weekend for me. I have been sick with a head cold, so I happened to get more done not going out anywhere.

Thank you for putting this together.

sewNso 01-06-2013 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's mine. no outside sashings yet. i'm not for sure whether we are suppose to add them or not. my thinking is not. unless we are going to modify it, from what judy is saying. [ATTACH=CONFIG]386274[/ATTACH]
oh my goodness. the colors are good for a change.

meanmom 01-06-2013 01:51 PM

Wow I am loving everyones. I found my link cable to post pictures. I forgot to take the pictures at a smaller size so they are too big to upload. I don't know how to make them smaller on the computer so I will have to retake them.
Pat

labeelady 01-06-2013 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I need to go back and add on the remaining strips, however I thought I'd let you all see a peek of of a portion of mine, now that all the blocks are assembled:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]386275[/ATTACH]

labeelady 01-06-2013 01:54 PM

meanmom: I resize my pics with MS Paint. Load them into paint and resize them using pixels 640 x 480.

createfourpaws 01-06-2013 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by sewNso (Post 5767172)
here's mine. no outside sashings yet. i'm not for sure whether we are suppose to add them or not. my thinking is not. unless we are going to modify it, from what judy is saying. oh my goodness. the colors are good for a change.

How big are you making yours??? I like your black stars.

Grandma Cindy 01-06-2013 02:05 PM

Hello - I just came across this thread. Would it be possible for you to place all the directions in one place now that all steps have been posted. Thank you for all you have done...

marytoddliz 01-06-2013 02:09 PM

Cindy, I like the pale colors even better, I bet it pulls some of the colors out of the block. Wow there are some really awesome quilt tops emerging here. I have my lap top down stairs today. I stayed up way too late last night sewing!

Today I will wait to get into my sewing room, having coffee and watching football with hubby today! But I think I am going to use Black and white on my small scrappy, only I think I am going to try the start all the same this time.

labeelady 01-06-2013 02:11 PM

Not all the steps HAVE been posted. There's another clue that will be posted next Saturday.

The first clue was posted Dec. 29, the second clue just yesterday, Jan 5.

marytoddliz 01-06-2013 02:13 PM

We still have one more clue, next Sat. The first clue is the first post of the thread and the second clue is at the top of page 36 Post # 351. I save all the clues in a word doc, my computer connection can get a little crazy in the winter so it makes it easier for me.

Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy (Post 5767207)
Hello - I just came across this thread. Would it be possible for you to place all the directions in one place now that all steps have been posted. Thank you for all you have done...