Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

works4me 05-04-2012 05:16 AM

Thanks paintmejudy for our mystery block and for being brave enough to do it all over again.

paintmejudy 05-04-2012 07:54 AM

ooooo peach butter, sounds yummy.

Sharing my favorite breakfast with all you foodies -- a toasted cinnamon-raisin bagel (love the Sara Lee ones) with a schmear of cream cheese with either my apple butter or pumpkin butter. Try it, you'll love it. Gonna go make one as soon as I finish checking my mail.

Works4 -- wouldn't have dared to try this again if I hadn't had all the wonderful support from everyone.

And yes, the 9th is coming soon, I'm ready if you guys are!

SunlitenSmiles 05-04-2012 08:08 AM

Soooooooo.........Ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!

paintmejudy 05-04-2012 08:39 AM

Ok, Sunlite, soon, I promise ......... breathe deeply, it's gonna be fine, Wednesday morning will be here before you know it! :thumbup:

coopah 05-04-2012 04:08 PM

Paintmejudy, If you ever go to Panera, try the cinnamon crunch bagel. Oh, yummers!

paintmejudy 05-04-2012 05:08 PM

Not familiar with Panera, but a cinnamon crunch bagel sounds yummy!

SulaBug 05-04-2012 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by coopah (Post 5194143)
Paintmejudy, If you ever go to Panera, try the cinnamon crunch bagel. Oh, yummers!

coopah..........Those bagels sound YUMMY in the TUMMY!! :D Maybe when the Mystery Train gets rolling again on the 9th, you could bring some to the club car for us to share!! :D I will be excitedly waiting to see you.
:D :D :D :D

SheriR 05-05-2012 05:58 AM

You ladies are funny. I didn't know they made chocolate wine. :D

Awww Judy... We really have to wait until the 9th for clues. I don't have a big stash so you'll be forcing me to shop! Unless I can use the red collection I didn't use on your last mystery...

I just finished a John Deer quilt for my niece's new baby. Now to finish up a Dresden plate for my MIL. DD will take and deliver to Idaho on her "made it through freshman year of college" celebration trip.

SunlitenSmiles 05-05-2012 06:09 AM

"waiting for the train" is sure a good thing for UFO's (smiling) get's 'um done!

Everose 05-05-2012 07:11 AM

I hear it! It's coming around the bend. Now which bend? - of course, we will have to wait until it is totally unloaded so we can load our "stuff". I think I have a whole suitcase of snacks. Judy, those bagels sound SO good. And I never liked cream cheese, but now I do.

I just put borders on the Christmas mystery square. And I even found a Christmas fabric that will work for the backing. Thanks for all your help - I'm getting better at not "thinking everything to death".

Now I have to put borders on a "10 minute block" square that I made yesterday. Needed to try a new pattern. Now if my camera would work I could show you that I have been busy.

Take care - getting table ready for the 9th. (cleaning is not a priority for this house)