Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

abonda 02-29-2012 05:01 PM

ooooh I like it too! Getting too close now I'm starting to bite my nails!!!!!!!!

irishrose 02-29-2012 09:14 PM

works4me, the rust (my colors) is gorgeous, too, and the blue isn't bad. I also like the second coordinate in the purple line. Are you what's known as an enabler? Or am I? You won't be disappointed if they will ship.

materialgirl, those are pretty fabrics in a nice color combination. Come on, Monday.

works4me 03-01-2012 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=irishrose;5020744]works4me, the rust (my colors) is gorgeous, too, and the blue isn't bad. I also like the second coordinate in the purple line. Are you what's known as an enabler? Or am I? You won't be disappointed if they will ship.QUOTE]

They don't have it. But I found it in a couple of other places and will see if they actually have it in stock. I'm being greedy. I want both fabrics from the same place. :)

I think we are all enablers to other fabricolholics. lol

I knew this mystery quilt might be dangerous. :)

Everose 03-01-2012 07:34 AM

It's March 1, closer every day. Now that I look at everyone elses fabric, I'm doing the same thing - wondering if I should change mine. Oh well, Judy, you said we could do more of them - I just might have to.

Also have a lot of scraps that would work great, depending on length.

Have a great day. It's snowing here, but respite care comes so I am going out to library for book sale. Looking for quilting books and of course some great books to read by the fire.

SunlitenSmiles 03-01-2012 10:01 AM

we need a countdown clock...how many minutes till March 5th.....oh, and did we talk you into GMT, Judy ? :)

paintmejudy 03-01-2012 10:58 AM

Less than 4 days to go, Sunlite, you are just too too anxious. Over-caffeinated? Losing sleep?:) Hang in there, I know you can do it.

RV Quilter 03-01-2012 11:28 AM

OK, I can't get a photo to post. Went to info, still won't work. I have no boxes above my quick reply to choose from. Would love to show you my fabrics for okay, but will just follow along since I can't. My brain is tired of trying.

irishrose 03-01-2012 11:41 AM

RV Quilter, it's so aggrevating when the computer doesn't do what we want it to. Go to Forum Actions in a toolbar under the QB logo. Choose 'General Settings' then scroll way down and see if 'Advanced Interface' is checked. I think that will give you the row of icons. Choose the tree for pictures. If not, when you type a reply, choose 'Go Advanced' before you post the reply. Scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and go from there.

I hope this helps.

SunlitenSmiles 03-01-2012 12:02 PM

o
Oh, does Starbucks, dark, Espresso roast ...... have Caffeine ? checking label

RV Quilter 03-01-2012 12:07 PM

Thank you IrishRose. I had chosen "enhanced Interface" before but the bar had not appeared for some reason it did this time. I now have items to choose....YEAH!! I clicked on the tree, choose my photo, but it failed to download three times. I have it sized to the 640x800 size. Will try go advanced now....no go..I can select it, click on upload, but nothing happens.