Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

yayaquilts 03-01-2012 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok. I made my fabric choices (A-F left to right). I love Hawaiian prints!!What do you think??[ATTACH=CONFIG]316646[/ATTACH]

Foxflower 03-01-2012 01:06 PM

Oh, I think it's fabulous!

QuilterMomma 03-01-2012 01:06 PM

Only if I get to go to Hawaii. I need to hide out at one of those islands again.

SunlitenSmiles 03-01-2012 01:16 PM

Recalculating

SulaBug 03-01-2012 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by yayaquilts (Post 5022452)
Ok. I made my fabric choices (A-F left to right). I love Hawaiian prints!!What do you think??[ATTACH=CONFIG]316646[/ATTACH]

I absolutely Love your fabric's that you have just shared with all of us. They make me want to return to Hawaii right now!! :D Now I can't wait to see your project block when it is all done!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 03-01-2012 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by whitepine (Post 5019962)
Wow, the fabric collections just keep getting better and better. SulaBug, I love those fabrics! I think a couple of them, especially the one on the left, are from the Western Washington Shop Hop a couple of years ago. It was the only years I've ever done a shop hop and it was because I loved the theme. This was the feature fabric.[ATTACH=CONFIG]316409[/ATTACH]

Whitepine.......Your piece of fabric is just gorgeous & would also go so well with what I have just shared. All six of my pieces are from the same collection & it's called: Folklorrica by Julie Paschkis for "In The Beginning Fabrics" copyright 2009. If you ever want to part with some of yours, just let me know!! :D Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D :D

paintmejudy 03-01-2012 02:13 PM

Going to be beautiful, yaya

whitepine 03-01-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by RV Quilter (Post 5022233)
OK, I can't get a photo to post. Went to info, still won't work. I have no boxes above my quick reply to choose from. Would love to show you my fabrics for okay, but will just follow along since I can't. My brain is tired of trying.

RV, At first, my "Quick Reply" didn't have the icons either, then one day they appeared. It's a mystery. However, even though the icons weren't there, if I ran my cursor over the top shaded area, the words appeared and I could find the "attach picture" in that way. Hope that works.

Yaya, Love the Hawaiian theme. It will be beautiful.

Honchey 03-01-2012 08:52 PM

Hi Everyone, Well, being I'm a very curious person I have decided to join the Mystery Train Ride. I'm thinking I would like to do it in Reds and Whites...I just have to get them together. Honchey

QuiltE 03-01-2012 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5023540)
Hi Everyone, Well, being I'm a very curious person I have decided to join the Mystery Train Ride. I'm thinking I would like to do it in Reds and Whites...I just have to get them together. Honchey

<CLAP><CLAP><CLAP><CLAP><clap><clap><clap><clap><c lap>
Good to see you over here, Honchey! :)
I haven't corralled my fabric yet ... thinking of a blue/white/yellow combo and/or autumn colours.