? AdBlock to eleminate ads

Old 10-05-2020, 01:27 PM

Default ? AdBlock to eleminate ads

I have had AdBlockPlus installed on my computer for quite some time now. Recently my computer performed an upgrade & now when I want to print some things from my e-mail I get a message saying I can't print because I have an ad blocker installed. When I temporarily turn off the block I still get the message that I can't print because of the ad blocker.
So, I thought I might just uninstall the AdBlockPlus but can't find it in my programs to uninstall it. Does anyone know what I can do about this situation?
Old 10-05-2020, 02:42 PM

I have chrome and the adblock icon is in the upper right area at the end of the address bar. I opened it and there's a help area. Maybe that can tell you what to do.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:02 PM

Thanks! I have contacted them via email but have not heard back yet. I'll keep trying to figure things out.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:46 PM

Sometimes I have a problem printing. On Jo's Country Junction I need to Click on the title which takes me to the blog instead of email & I can print a recipe or pattern. Sometimes downloading & printing from that works.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:29 AM

I have several layers of protection and forget what does what, but sometimes (like when I'm posting pictures here) I have to do a CTRL click instead of just a click. I know it's one of my protections... you might try that.