Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: All around Howdy...

This probably should go in the PDA, but I'm gonna try it here in General first.
    Just wanted to let everyone know, haven't forgotten y'all. Miss everyone like crazy. We've had a lot of illness here (8 day stretch in the hospital for me in Jan with pneumonia which refuses to clear up. Down graded to walking) Mom isn't doing the best... yada yada yada yada and so forth. So...not to get to specific, I'm lurking...watching all your talents grow and flourish. I'll be back full swing just as soon as I can! That being said...
    Here's to hoping I'll be able to play with all my pretty new fabrics soon!! AND
    Howdy howdy howdy everyone!!

Blog Entries
    oh, sorry to hear about all your woes....Just put your feet up and daydream about all those pretties...you'll be up and at em in no time :-D :lol:

You've been missed! I hope things get better soon.

bj
    Hi Lisa. I've missed you. Hope things get back to normal and everyone gets better. Illness is a pain in the b. Take care of yourself.

Miss you a lot! Take care of yourself and get better!

Lots of chicken broth and rest while dreaming of fabric projects to do or wips to complete until you are well enough to be sewing again! Take care!

Blog Entries
    I hope your all on the mend soon!!!
    :)

Sorry to hear about your setbacks. Rest and get well soon. Glad to hear from you.

Lisa, hurry and get better soon!
    Don't MAKE me come kick your butt!!!

Lisa hope you feel better soon and the rest of your family does well also. I know how it goes with the pneumonia, I have COPD and was in the hospital the first week of Jan and it takes a long while to get back to normal.

Yeah, buddy, I'll come with Terri! We will do damage! I may need to borrow a coat... So glad you are walking with your ammonia [sic] now. Take care of yourself, friend and don't make me worry. Tell Bee, Ice Pack and JB I said hi.

So sorry about your being ill. Hope you feel better soon so you can join us again.

I really do miss you. Your name is one of my favorites of the whole group. I love seeing it in the posts. Hope you are 100% soon.

Strawberry
    I am so sorry to hear about all your troubles. You have been missed. I am glad you have been lurking, but it is ok if you join in the chatting more regular if you can.
    I had that bad flu too the only thing that seems to help is something I learned from a holistic medical person. Fresh ginger tea. Just plop a small finger of it into some simmering water and steep a while. You smell it and drink it. It is amazing!

:D Hi Girl
    We miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH and much more
    Get better and come back to us soon...
    Hugs
    Anna

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to devote more time to catching up with everyone. Got the all clear, pneumonia is cleared up...still have a couple things to fix and all will be well again.

Hmmmmmm, if I don't get everything healthy again soon, Terri and Chele will come kick my butt. Might be worth staying sick for awhile longer :P LOL

Still looking in at all the pretty eye candy that's being posted from time to time. Everyone is making such wonderful things!

Blog Entries
    BIG (((HUGS))) to all of you!!! Get well soon we miss you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to devote more time to catching up with everyone. Got the all clear, pneumonia is cleared up...still have a couple things to fix and all will be well again.

Hmmmmmm, if I don't get everything healthy again soon, Terri and Chele will come kick my butt. Might be worth staying sick for awhile longer :P LOL

Still looking in at all the pretty eye candy that's being posted from time to time. Everyone is making such wonderful things!
    Dear JBSS
    Count on me as it comes to kick your butt too..(its a promise)...
    Hugs