Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another update on Gus with Pic

So very glad he is feeling better!

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad he's feeling better! I hate it when our fur babies are in pain or not well. He's got such a precious face! Please give him some loves from us out here in California!

Blog Entries
    Okay, another Gus update. He went to the doctor today and had x-rays of the knee. What a cool knee he has! There are 4 long screws holding a steel plate that is sort of curved to fit around the bone. The surgeon says he is doing perfectly; now the hard part comes, trying to keep him from doing too much. He goes back for a final check in 2 months. Gus thinks he is all better. But this snow doesn't help things. He has a little trouble walking in it. And I can walk him for longer periods of time now; still no stairs. I will be so glad to be able to sleep in my own bed again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6
    I will be so glad to be able to sleep in my own bed again.
    Gus sure is blessed to have you as his "Mommy". Please give him some more loves from us!

:thumbup: :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmiw
    Grann of 6-You have a beautiful dog. He looks like a giant version of my Mini Pin. Do you keep the bandanna and use them in quilts? I am saving mine thinking they would be useful some day.
    So glad Gus is feeling better.

@Jimmiw - Our dog gets a bandanna every time he gets groomed. I am saving mine also and plan to make a quilt for him out of them. I thought I was the only one doing that. ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmiw
    Grann of 6-You have a beautiful dog. He looks like a giant version of my Mini Pin. Do you keep the bandanna and use them in quilts? I am saving mine thinking they would be useful some day.
    No, never thought of that. They have lots of bandanas. My younger DGD's like picking fabric from the stash for bandanas. I just serge a triangle. He didn't like them till he got jealous of his sister Heidi (the great dane) getting a clean one. One day when I held hers out he put his neck in it. So we started putting them on him. Now he loves them.

Hugs to him and you for taking such good care of him.

Blog Entries
    Glad your baby is on the mend. Our lab mix had the same surgery a few years back and honestly I can't tell which leg it was. Good as new if not better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2