Anyone ever?

Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 AM

Have laser hair removal done? If so were you happy with the results? How long did it take? I know everyone is different just curious.......Michele
Old 05-31-2011, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by emt2004
Have laser hair removal done? If so were you happy with the results? How long did it take? I know everyone is different just curious.......Michele
Curious minds also want to know.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 PM

My 23 year old daughter is in the process of having a few areas done. It's just that -- a process. She has paid for 10 treatments. They are 8-10 weeks apart. She says she has noticed a difference with just the first two sessions. She hardly even has to shave her underarms anymore and is having her bikini area done (and a bit further underneath). One requirement is for her to cover the areas really well with sunscreen, no tanning beds allowed. Hope this info helps. To me, it's expensive, but she says it worth it not to have to shave.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:38 PM

ok... you asked... tee hee Yes, I had my bikini line and under arms done. Yes it does work, but it never completely got rid of the hair. It thinned it out considerably, so there just wasn't so much of it though. It was a lot of money. I think I went about 10 times. I wish it would have removed more hair, I still have to shave, but better than what it used to be by far.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Power Poster

Didn't work for me!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:12 PM

I'm interested in having the hairs on my chin removed, for every hair I lose on the top of my head, 2 little hairs sprount on my chin, LOL!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by May in Jersey
I'm interested in having the hairs on my chin removed, for every hair I lose on the top of my head, 2 little hairs sprount on my chin, LOL!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by May in Jersey
My Mom surprised me with one of her comments about hair loss in some areas and hair appearance on the face!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM

My daughters bought me the first series as I am going through menopause and hair is growing where it shouldn't, I also have a condition called PCOS which also contributes to excessive hair growth on body and face. I will say it did help, it's not an overnight process! I was very self-concious about mine, it kept me from going on any quilt or church retreats (I would literally have to shave my face every day)it was embarrassing! Anyway, the clinicians were very up front and said that with my existing conditons it might not work as well as it does on others but it will definitely help. And it really has, I still have to shave but it is much finer and you do not see the five o'clock stuble! I Knew I had to do something when my darling Grandaughter would look and look and then touch my face and ask me why I was prickly...I wanted to die. I realize in the big scheme of things, that that was not the end of the world, but when your homones are raging it can feel like it!
Anyway to make a long story a little shorter, my daughter made an appointment and made sure I went to it. Bless her for that. I am thinking about going again and seeing if the rest of it won't surcome this time! Wish me luck