Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone here familiar with Tree Frogs?

In 1963 my dad built a fish pond in the corner of our screened in back porch. He fixed it all up as a tropical bar/hang out. My brothers and I found tadpoles in the creek and thought we'd "stock" the pond. The next week we heard a noise and walked out to find hundreds of tiny frogs in the patio. Mom made us catch them all and take them back to the creek.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

I've never seen tree frogs around here and really glad - those types of critters freak me out.

We have them here in NC. I love the sound. It means spring is coming.
    Education makes a people easy to lead;difficult to govern; and impossible to enslave

How I chuckled when I read your post! Here in Bermuda we have tree frogs galore! They sing us to sleep every night, especially when it rains! Tourists ask us what kind of bird sings at night here? Our little itty bitty frogs would fit on the top of your pinky finger nail, but their song will blast you out of your chair! Oh how I wish I could send an audio of our choir of tree frogs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2