APX security systems...

Old 08-13-2010, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by QBeth
Originally Posted by wvdek
Get a guard dog. You can pet it and it will run faster than a crook! :lol: Cheaper, too!
Where was it that heard many small dogs are better at guarding a house than one large dog?? It's like a proverb or something... one grain of sand won't stop a train but a desert full will. ?? Wish I had a better memory! :-)
We have 3 Yorkies but when we are gone they come with us :lol: But you are right when someone is outside we know it. Especially "momma dog" she is awesome at guarding. :D
Old 08-13-2010, 09:01 AM

My dear departed molly cat was great at guarding. If someone came to the door, she'd growl at them. Before her, I'd never seen a cat do that.

Now, with my current four, if I'm not killed in the stampede, I know to answer the door! :-)
Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

I have Broadview which used to be ADT. Never had a complaint yet and they offer excellent service. Heck I was braising a pot roast one time and the smoke detector went off in my home and I fanned it for a minute to shut it up and 5 minutes later I had the fire department beating on my door wanting to put out my fire LOL!!

I have a fully loaded system with cell phone call out and 6 security cameras in various areas with a 22" monitor on my wall so I can look at which ever if not all of my cameras. The police used some of my surveillance video when my neighbors house was broken into. The officer went out and told his buddies to come and check this %&*@# out!!!

They told me that banks arent set up this nicely and they were trying to figure out where all of my cameras were.

But around my house the dogs are the least of your problems, its me and all of my guns you have to worry about!! :mrgreen:

Billy
Old 08-13-2010, 05:39 PM

I have APX and have been very pleased.