Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: BATH FITTERS

I'm planning on having this installed over my 5 1/2 foot tub/walls. One piece seamless wall/tub system.Installed in one day. Cost includes the plummer who needs to come the day before.Has anyone had this done .If so how do you like it? Pros/cons?Backed by life time warranty.Hundreds of thousands installed nationwide since 1984. Thanks

I know many people who have done it and no one is unhappy with it. Good for you!

My mom, who can walk only a very short distance with a walker, had a space cut into her bathtub so she could access her shower. It wasn't Bathfitters, but she is extremely happy with her results. Helps her eliminate the chance of falling.

Blog Entries
    My cousin did this and is very happy with the results. She needed a new floor also; I told her to have the floor put in before installing the bath/shower surround.

Blog Entries
    we considered it and waited about 6 months and got a coupon for 800. off the orginal price , bunnie is still waiting to decide on what he wants to put in the house, due to our speical needs. you might try waiting a spell to see if they come back with a new offer and more money to spend on fabric.
    Sandra

We used Bath Fitters to take out our tub and put in a walk
    in shower. Love it and have had great service. Found a place
    on the side of the door frame that was peeling off about a
    year after installation, called them and they came and replaced the frame.

Bdor

I had it done, the tub cracked,and they replaced it 100 % no charge.It was 4 years later. The reason the tub cracked was that the house had shifted. They are a bit expensive but worth it!

My sister used them to bath-fit an old tub. They are a bit pricey, but well worth it. She is very pleased with it, and its in great condition after 6 years!

We had Bathfitters fit our bathtub and surround in our house in Upstate NY about 4 years before we moved from that house. It still looked brand new when we moved and it had been used a lot (the house only had 1 full bathroom). They did a great job and I loved it. I would do it again!

we had our upstairs shower done it turned out great and no problems at all