Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: before and after

  1. #1
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    I was tired of looking at my prescriptions,vitamins,etc.So with the help of my grand daughter Haley we planed and sanded and built this oak cabinet. looks much neater the geese still need to go but not until we can redo the kitchen

    before
    Name:  Attachment-246659.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  45.5 KB

    almost done
    Name:  Attachment-246660.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  36.8 KB

    done
    Name:  Attachment-246661.jpe
Views: 21
Size:  42.4 KB

  2. #2
    Power Poster ann clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Navan. Co. Meath. Ireland
    Posts
    15,127
    Well done.

  3. #3
    Super Member Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wow, you and Haley did a wonderful job. It is beautiful and so discrete (smile). Thank you for sharing.

  4. #4
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North Carolina - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,073
    Blog Entries
    9
    Nice work!!

  5. #5
    klc
    klc is offline
    Senior Member klc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    583
    Great job!

  6. #6
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    19,754
    Wow - you take a lot of stuff!

    Does look nicer behind closed doors.

    Do you feel "healthier" when you can't see all the meds?

  7. #7
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Wow - you take a lot of stuff!

    Does look nicer behind closed doors.

    Do you feel "healthier" when you can't see all the meds?
    lol,yes I have multiple health issues lots lots of meds,but also take lots of supplements too. it is still within reach but not in public view,hmm maybe the before was not a good idea

  8. #8
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    Wow, you and Haley did a wonderful job. It is beautiful and so discrete (smile). Thank you for sharing.
    yes discreet was the goal

  9. #9
    Super Member Vanuatu Jill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ramona, California
    Posts
    3,057
    Blog Entries
    1
    Now, that's better!! Very nicely done to both of you!

  10. #10
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Good job!! You are so multi-tallented!

  11. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    2,267
    Great job.Want to come work at my house?LOL

  12. #12
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,008
    Very neat!

  13. #13
    Super Member QuiltingKrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    1,608
    Blog Entries
    3
    It is amazing, with a little work and creativity, how good you can feel with the results! Looks 100% better!

  14. #14
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    19,754
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Wow - you take a lot of stuff!

    Does look nicer behind closed doors.

    Do you feel "healthier" when you can't see all the meds?
    lol,yes I have multiple health issues lots lots of meds,but also take lots of supplements too. it is still within reach but not in public view,hmm maybe the before was not a good idea
    That was only meant as an observation -

    I think all the photos were a good idea. Then we can see how much neater it looks now.

    Hope everything is helping your conditions.

  15. #15
    Super Member butterflies5518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,032
    what a really clever idea!

  16. #16
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Wow - you take a lot of stuff!

    Does look nicer behind closed doors.

    Do you feel "healthier" when you can't see all the meds?
    lol,yes I have multiple health issues lots lots of meds,but also take lots of supplements too. it is still within reach but not in public view,hmm maybe the before was not a good idea
    That was only meant as an observation -

    I think all the photos were a good idea. Then we can see how much neater it looks now.

    Hope everything is helping your conditions.
    lol,no harm just it does look like at lot

  17. #17
    Super Member ptquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    5,916
    The geese look like they are on their way out already - is there a door to the left?

  18. #18
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    The geese look like they are on their way out already - is there a door to the left?
    yes there is a door to the left-to a small room with dog crates

  19. #19
    Super Member grann of 6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glenmoore, PA
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wolph33
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    Wow, you and Haley did a wonderful job. It is beautiful and so discrete (smile). Thank you for sharing.
    yes discreet was the goal
    Great job, but if I hide my meds I forget to take them. Luckily I only take 7 a day.

  20. #20
    Super Member wanda lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the country in Ohio
    Posts
    4,991
    very well done.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    996
    Nice job.

  22. #22
    Super Member wolph33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    9,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
    Good job!! You are so multi-tallented!
    awe shucks

  23. #23
    Super Member hperttula123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Northern Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,439
    That is awesome!!! Looks great!

  24. #24
    Super Member 0tis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,671
    you are a professional - you saved yourself a boatload of money doing it yourself - more money for fabric - yahoo...

  25. #25
    Super Member piepatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,929
    Well done! Very nice cabinets.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.