Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Boko James (taken at 3 months of age)

Boko James (taken at 3 months of age)

Here is Boko James inside one of the kennels. We were mowing the lawn and he had to be penned up. He didn't seem to pleased cause the other dogs were out.

In this picture was taken about 2 weeks ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    He's adorable! Don't want to risk getting caught under a mower.

Quote Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
    He's adorable! Don't want to risk getting caught under a mower.
    Very true, he knows to stay away from the tractor. So he will get the idea about the riding lawn mower too.
    Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 06-17-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Blog Entries
    a cutie, he's getting so big
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
    He is so pretty, love his color and growing
    Our minpin doesn't like the weed eater or mower, but they cant' be outside when husband is doing his think
    Our rat terrier is 16 and sleeps through all the noise

Cute! Doesn't look too happy though
    Lori

Beautiful coloring - and check out those adorable ears - too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggramma View Post
    Cute! Doesn't look too happy though
    He has stopped most of the howling as if he is dying in there..........lol
    Boko has learned quite a bit for being 3 months old. He obeys a few commands so far.......sit, wait, this one is especially hard at meal time stop (he hears this one often due to biting our pant leg, jumping on up). He has his favorite spot in the yard to sleep, amazingly enough it is near the back door and the kitchen....lol

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    a cutie, he's getting so big
    His last vet check had him weighing a hefty 15 lbs. His vet said he my weigh up to a 100 lbs when he finally fills out.

He is so adorable

He is so adorable with the color of his coat. Hopefully he will learn to behave. Cesar. the Dog Whisperer, I just caught the end of his show yesterday and he had taught a dog to walk along a lawn mower. Good Luck.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Another good command is "drop it." It's been very helpful with the granddogs!
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Doggramma View Post
    Another good command is "drop it." It's been very helpful with the granddogs!
    Very true! I used that command on my great dane Holley years ago. She would stand over our Jack Russel mix with his head in her mouth......lol

He didn't seem to mind, all covered in slobber. She was his pal and that was all that mattered.

Blog Entries
    I always crate train my four-legged children. Sometimes they need a time-out.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

my dog knows '' drop it'' too how funny.. wow boko is a cutie.. and going to be big.. boko has a nice face.nice eyes
    ​DEBRA

Boko comes in the house for breakfast. If I am not up when he eats, he comes looking for me after he has eaten.
    So this morning he must have thought......"Oh G-Ma you need a bit more to do today. So I am gonna pee on your blanket." You know how puppies are they get so excited they lose control of their bladders. It wasn't much, but the quilts still needed to be washed. I told my husband......"we haven't had bed-wetter since the kids were little".......lol

So today I did 3 loads of nothing but quilts, thank goodness for my front loader.

Power Poster
    He is just adorable....Love dogs...