Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bunnies & Bunnies & Bunnies.. Oh my!

Bunnies & Bunnies & Bunnies.. Oh my!

Okay; not quilting, .. does it count that I used my quilting fabric? I have been in love with these little bunnies since I saw the patternin in a BHG mag back in 1991. BTW, the mag name is ' Bunnies , Bears, and Cats' Better Homes & Gardens publication 1991; you can order it on line if you'd like , there's a bunch of adorable patterns in there. several pics.. hope you like them as much as I do!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by vjengels; 03-22-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    she swims! she runs! She Quilts!?!?

Sew cute!!!!!!!

BUnnies, Bunnies, Bunnies -part 2

oh yeah, here's pic of the magazine cover if you're interested. thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    she swims! she runs! She Quilts!?!?

Blog Entries
    Way too cute! Love them all.....thanks for the inspiration

They are just soooooooooooooo cute.

Blog Entries
    Those are so cute!
    Sherri

Power Poster
    Very cute and they seem to be breeding like ......rabbits!

Oh, those are soooo cute! You did a great job. Thanks for sharing!
    Remember the teakettle...it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings!

A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~ Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

I guess I'm missing something...but how/where do I order it on-line? Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by vjengels View Post
    Okay; not quilting, .. does it count that I used my quilting fabric? I have been in love with these little bunnies since I saw the patternin in a BHG mag back in 1991. BTW, the mag name is ' Bunnies , Bears, and Cats' Better Homes & Gardens publication 1991; you can order it on line if you'd like , there's a bunch of adorable patterns in there. several pics.. hope you like them as much as I do!

Very cute! You did a super job on them!

They are adorable!

Very sweet!

That is adorable! I have been looking for a cute Easter gift for my secret sister at church- This is perfect!!

These are so cute! I may just have to order the pattern, even though I don't really need it!

Quote Originally Posted by joyce blint View Post
    I guess I'm missing something...but how/where do I order it on-line? Thx.
    Hi Joyce ~

vjengals was so nice to give the name of the special issue of Better Homes and Gardens year and name, wish everyone posted pattern information when they display a quilt or special project :0).

I just copied and pasted her info into Google search, there is one up for auction on eBay that ends a couple of days. I found an issue on Amazon and purchased it there.

Here is a link to the eBay auction I hope it posts to the thread, if not just go to eBay and put the name of the special issue magazine that vjengals posted in the eBay search engine it should come up that way...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Bunnies-Bears-Cats-1991-magazine-/171012171279?pt=Magazines&hash=item27d11ea60f
    Last edited by onaemtnest; 03-24-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

o how darling!!
    Bring Your Conscious awareness to the source of loving and Caring

Quote Originally Posted by vjengels View Post
    Yes, yes, yes of course it counts as stash busting of 'quilt' fabric!!!!! You get 5 stars for sharing this adorable bunny but you lose six stars for encouraging me to spend more $$$ to get the magazine....found it on Amazon at great price though so you'll earn the six stars back!!!!

(((Hugs))) to you for posting where to find the pattern in your post....wish everyone would do that when they show something they've made! P.S. some the very nicest quilty people are from Colorado! (I miss Colorado :0(
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    adorable!!! thanks for sharing
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    Very cute and they seem to be breeding like ......rabbits!
    Ha ha ha ha ha very clever! Thanks for the chuckle!
    ​We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.

Soooo adorable! Searched online everywhere and sadly cannot find one copy of the magazine! Now I'm on a mission to find one!
    Amy

Blog Entries
    ​Does the article say who the designer is by chance? Did they name the pattern? Maybe we can look up the creator and find just the pattern. Being a 12 year old magazine it is not going to be easy to find. These are soooooo cute!
    ​We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondee View Post
    ​Does the article say who the designer is by chance? Did they name the pattern? Maybe we can look up the creator and find just the pattern. Being a 12 year old magazine it is not going to be easy to find. These are soooooo cute!
    Is there any way someone who has a copy can somehow give us the directions? Not sure if that goes against any rules for making copies etc. Just a thought.
    Amy

Oh! I just love your bunnies!! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
    Hi Joyce ~

vjengals was so nice to give the name of the special issue of Better Homes and Gardens year and name, wish everyone posted pattern information when they display a quilt or special project :0).

I just copied and pasted her info into Google search, there is one up for auction on eBay that ends a couple of days. I found an issue on Amazon and purchased it there.

Here is a link to the eBay auction I hope it posts to the thread, if not just go to eBay and put the name of the special issue magazine that vjengals posted in the eBay search engine it should come up that way...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Bunnies-Bears-Cats-1991-magazine-/171012171279?pt=Magazines&hash=item27d11ea60f
    Great ! Thank you. I'd misunderstood.

Power Poster
    Those are just adorable....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast