Car keys.....

Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 PM

I have a real phobia about "someday" locking my keys in my Jeep. So, whether I grab my purse or not (which holds the extra set) I immediately put the keys in my pocket and if I don't have a pocket then my purse does go with me and they have their "slot" inside next to the phone.

THEN, I hit the lock button on the door and close it. I no longer use the remote to lock the vehicle since I read that email about thieves being able somehow to pick up the waves from your remote, unlock your vehicle, take what they want, close it back up and never looks broken into.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:31 AM

What about this one...i am all set to go out for some erands and thought I had eveything I needed and locked my front door to find out I do not have my keys I had picked up the ring I have all my store reward cards on thinking they were my keys. My friend that has key to my apt was at work. Luckly a window was unlocked (live in a safe neighborhood) and I had to crawl in to open the door so I could get my car/house keys
Old 09-12-2013, 06:32 AM

I can relate to all of this. When my son was about 9 months old. I was getting ready for work, so got him and everything together and couldn't find my keys. So I had to walk him to the babysitter, and take the bus to work.
After I got to the place I worked I had a mile to walk into the office, I worked on a gov't base at the time. I was about 2 hours late for work. My husband picked me up that night. Got home and went looking all over for my keys, my son I guess was playing with them and dropped them right next to his toy box. Since then I keep a better eye on my keys.