Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Castle of Whispers?

Castle of Whispers?

Has anyone read the new Quilting mystery book from Annie's? It sounds interesting - a woman inherits a quilt & a diary revealing the secret of each block. Did you like it?

Wish you had the title and author. I love to read and surely don't need more books but it will be a long cold winter and I would love to add more books to my ebook.
    Lynda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lwbuchholz View Post
    Wish you had the title and author. I love to read and surely don't need more books but it will be a long cold winter and I would love to add more books to my ebook.
    Lynda
    Her thread title IS the name of the book!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...le+of+Whispers
    http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/KitsieH/
    Never regret growing older, its a privilege denied to many.
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Kitsie

Just added to my list after reading the description on Amazon. Looks intriguing. Thanks!

Sorry Kitsie, that's not the right book. The Annie's Attic mysteries are sold only through them, not Amazon. You can get either hardcover books or e-books. Here's a link:

https://www.anniesfiction.com/home.php?program_id=SQM

I used to get a different series, the Annie's Attic Mysteries. (There are several series, you can see them all at the left side of the page link that I posted.) All of the books were very well-written. I enjoyed them.

Sadly it seems that it is a book club and you end up buying monthly books. I can't do that but would love single copies. I will reread her site and see if that is possible. they sound good.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by lwbuchholz View Post
    Sadly it seems that it is a book club and you end up buying monthly books. I can't do that but would love single copies. I will reread her site and see if that is possible. they sound good.
    Lynda
    check out your local library.. I found some Annies Attic books there..I think they were probably donated by other readers.

Thanks. Will try. Don't like commiting to a club unless i know it is something worthwhile