Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: cat mats

Blog Entries

cat mats

I used some material I had for cat mats for the animal rescue. They just rescued 55 dogs and 3 cats in bad condition. I am going to make several more and deliver them Wednesday. For some reason the upload won't work. I used a red flannel plain on one side and yellow cotton print on other side.

nice, Im sure it will bring comfort.

All pet rescue can always used supplies like this to comfort the animals so thanks for your donation and time!
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

Many thanks for caring.
    ranbro

You are so sweet and caring, on behalf of the many animals you're helping I say Thank You!

Blog Entries
    what a wonderful thing you're doing for these poor animals.
    Thank you for the voiceless animals
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

I want to make some....would like to see the ones you made....for inspiration...hope you can get the pics to upload.
    Thx.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=tapper;7122488]I want to make some....would like to see the ones you made....for inspiration...hope you can get the pics to upload.
    Thx.[/QUOTE
    I simply made a 22" x 22'' by cutting two pieces of material, then (I like flannel one side and whatever on second) If they are for average dogs I do 25"X30". I put a same size piece of flannel, fleece, blanket type material inside for thickness then sew around the perimeter, then do an X or more on front so it stays put and washes well.

[QUOTE=jetayre;7122529]
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper View Post
    I want to make some....would like to see the ones you made....for inspiration...hope you can get the pics to upload.
    Thx.[/QUOTE
    I simply made a 22" x 22'' by cutting two pieces of material, then (I like flannel one side and whatever on second) If they are for average dogs I do 25"X30". I put a same size piece of flannel, fleece, blanket type material inside for thickness then sew around the perimeter, then do an X or more on front so it stays put and washes well.
    Thank you for the info and the prompt reply. I appreciate it.

Power Poster
    Very generous of you...I know they will be appreciated. I just made 19 dog coats for the local ASPCA.. They really appreciate all we do to help our furry friends...Bless you for your generosity...

I love animals so this is something I will do. Thank you for all you do for the animals