Cats

Old 07-04-2013, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by quilterj View Post
My daughter has 2 kittens that are almost 2 years old. When she is home they are wild but she can control them. When she goes to work things really gets out of hand. She bought something from pet smart that is suppose to tame them down. She has done this for about a month now and isn't helping. Does anyone know what we can do to tame them? She doesn't want to cage them or keep them locked in a room when she is gone. When they are bad when she is there she sometimes puts them in the cage for a short time.
My kitty was a rescue and had been abused. The vet said to try Rescue Remedy, not the pet version, but the people version. I is about $15.00 a bottle for vitamin stores .made by Bach Essences. Great to give dogs and cats during trips or thunder storms
Old 07-04-2013, 07:31 PM

Perhaps a nice shelf on one window that they can sit on and watch what is going on outside. Also, perhaps catnip early in the morning might wear them out before she goes to work.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:13 PM

They need to have toys and someone needs to play with them to get them tired out.... If she has problems ...Animal planet program My Cat from Hell.....Jackson is the guy ... I think you can go on to the site and see if some of that will help....
Old 07-04-2013, 10:08 PM

There is something called Comfort Zone. I had some bad behaving - fighting kitties and this is available on Amazon and Petco i think... it totally calmed mine down. No more bullying. That said, we now have a 2 yr old kitten who just wants to play so you have to wear them out and play with them. It sounds like regular energetic kitten hijinks to me. I will also second the 'My cat from hell' show... the man is a wonder!
Old 07-08-2013, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by marvek32 View Post
I have three white baby cats and they are so cute. I love cats and really like to keep cats as my favourite pet.

[TABLE="width: 635"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 635"]online tutorial | study abroad program | distance learning courses[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]