Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
The Cleanest Cats You've Ever Seen!! >

The Cleanest Cats You've Ever Seen!!

The Cleanest Cats You've Ever Seen!!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:53 AM

Well cars or cats these photos did give me a laugh this morning. One seldom sees a truly wet cat.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Oh, yeah ... you will pay for such indignities LOL. I had one cat that would hang onto the faucet for dear life and another would put his front paws on the edge of the tub and stare straight into your eyes and howl as loud as he could.

Suzy
Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 AM

they all remind me of our Persian when we had to treat him and give him a bath. He looked like a little drowned rat. Our Siamese would grab all the edges of the sink with four paws and hold on so we could not push her down. I am glad we did not have to give them too many baths.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 AM

We have two cats, a Manx mix and her long-haired son, that don't mind baths at all. But Manx's daughter, also with the no-tail attribute, got sick last week and we had to bathe her until we could get her to the vet for meds. O.M.G. she hated us. Someone peed in an empty laundry basket this morning. Wanna guess who my moneys on??
Old 03-12-2012, 10:01 AM

Oh, poor babies! Very cute pictures but watch out for claws next time now that they know what's coming!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:15 AM

What did you do to keep from getting clawed to death? Cats hate water, even rain.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Fabriclovr

Originally Posted by anita211 View Post
I might ask why you are bathing half a dozen cats?

I have had cats for way too many years, and only bathe them if they get icky bottoms, and that doesn't happen very often. My cat now, which is only 10 months old, likes water, but I can't see putting her in the bathtub. I have a hard enough time bathing a cocker spaniel.
I give Rusty a bath because his full name is Dusty Rusty. He likes to roll in the dirt and all of my doors have a dirt mark at his height. Yes, he cleans all the time, but I like him cleaner. Now he is a shower kitty. Just sits there and lets me wash and then runs to daddy when we are done. My other cat, Sam is a Cashmere Coat Stranded Silver Persian and he goes to the groomer 2 times a year, not because he is dirty, but because of the amount of fur he has and it tends to get matted real easy. She shaves his belly and rear and he is fine for another 6 months.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:07 AM

Your kitty peeing in the laundry basket reminds me of a tale...my friend Kalli shared an apartment with her brother Tom while they were in college. Kalli had a kitty that hated Tom (the feeling was mutual!). One Thanksgiving they went home for Christmas and their mom kept complaining about a bad smell coming from the bookcase in the den. Thinking that the kitty had urinated on a stack of old newspapers in there, Kalli investigated and found that Kitty had peed all over Tom's framed photo on the bookshelf! Sounds like you might be in for trouble!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:42 AM

OMG toooooo funny !!!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:44 AM

I love their facial expressions. LOL