Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
This could save your life...... >

This could save your life......

This could save your life......

Old 07-25-2012, 06:30 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

ITs sad for sure, now everyone is going to capitalize off someone else's misery..
Can't even go to a movie anymore without the worry of violence. Prayers for those all involved in it, and may the lord have mercy on his soul..if he has one...
Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 AM

Thank you for posting this. I saw him on FoxNews yesterday but I couldn't understand what he was saying his website was. Tried to find him.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM

Thanks so much for the post Ditter. I am so thankful to live in Texas where we can have concealed handguns. My son and I have been talking about taking the class for months and I think now is the time. With the world the way it is and others having no regard for human life, something has to be done.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:05 PM

I will certainly get me a couple of these, i wonder where you get them, oops, i always forget i can google
Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Greenheron View Post

At times this nutter's back was to people. Anyone try to rush him from behind? A veteran may done but not many civilians. Even the heroes of Flight 93 had time to evaluate and plan their courageous action.
I had wondered about the gun laws out there, and was kind of surprised to see that people complained about how lax they were...how easy it was to get gun permits. Hard to believe their wasn't anyone else in the theatre armed and willing to try to slow him up. I suspect it would have been a different story in Florida. Just a couple weeks ago a 71 year old man stopped two armed robbers, shooting one of them. The police caught them both as they were trying to get away from him. He saved everyone from these idiots.