Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Could YOU live here by yourself?

good thing he's not a quilter!

No way could I live in that. Where would my stash go? I got short of breath just viewing it.

Blog Entries
    No. There's no sewing space. My 4 sewing machines take up more room than available in that thing! lol
    I guess, if I wasn't a quilter....

kbs
    No, I don't think sew.

nope, couldn't do it...I can't take close spaces and I think that might qualify. Besides, my sewing machines take up more space than his kitchen.

No -- that's the size of my sewing room!!!! My room is 10 feet by 10 feet. I can't fit everything I want in here as it is!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't do it. I couldn't handle the closed in feeling in the bedroom and there would be no room for quilting. Where would you layout a quilt for sandwiching? Cute house though!

Quote Originally Posted by mommamac
    good thing he's not a quilter!
    my thought exactly!! :lol:

No way...too small yikes!

Blog Entries
    No place for my stash. :)

My longarm would definitely not fit!!!

Banned
    I would love to live in it. Can you imagine how much your utility bills would cost in that smal house. Not to mention your mortgage payemnts would be.

Quote Originally Posted by stewyscrewy
    I would love to live in it. Can you imagine how much your utility bills would cost in that smal house. Not to mention your mortgage payemnts would be.
    It would be an adventure and force us to GET OUTSIDE! It has wheels, so it is movable - heck, you could live in a parking lot! nawwwwwwwwwwww. Hey, what about living in that house, and getting one of those nice sheds at Lowe;s JUST FOR sewing equipment? That would work!

Blog Entries
    No Way!! Even if I wasn't a quilter LOL I lived in a 32 ft travel trailer for a while and that was too small too LOL

Cute house...but I couldn't live in it...but...maybe it could be a backyard quilting studio...that might work...could still have storage space within home...it also would be a great play house for kids!

It's really neat, but I don't think I'd make it. I need a bit more kitchen...and a bathtub. I lived in a rather miniscule apartment right out of college and it was not all that bad, except that it only had a shower. It would be awesome to travel in something like that, like Nancy said, for an adventure!!

Blog Entries
    My body takes up too much space to live like that. At least he can move around a little, I'd just be able to turn. Couldn't get in the bathroom or the loft I don't think. LOL

NEVER EVER EVER

Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    It would be an adventure and force us to GET OUTSIDE! It has wheels, so it is movable - heck, you could live in a parking lot! nawwwwwwwwwwww. Hey, what about living in that house, and getting one of those nice sheds at Lowe;s JUST FOR sewing equipment? That would work!
    I would love it! If it were just me I wouldn't want some of the things he has....why have 2 chairs? LOL I don't need company!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    I would love it! If it were just me I wouldn't want some of the things he has....why have 2 chairs? LOL I don't need company!

OK, I'm not sleeping without an inner spring, did you see he only had about four things in his closet. That refrigerator wouldn't hold my iced tea supply let alone food! Oh I am soooo spoiled.

Great house if you an ELF!!!

Blog Entries
    Claustrophobic me could not handle that, even for a weekend. I guess he quilts outside~! hee hee
    It is very creative though.

I lived in a house for 4 years that was 600 square feet. Raised my oldest son there, for about 4 days of a year we would have 5 people staying there for the holidays. Tight quarters. I made my daughters queen size quilt in that house. I put a chair from the living room in the kitchen and pushed the rest of the furniture in the living room up against the walls and laid out my quilt sandwich. If someone had come to the front door I couldnt have opened it. Its amazing the space you find when you live in tight spaces. Now my sewing room is what use to be a one car garage. I dont know how we did it, my son misses that house and so do I. Its not about the space or how big it is or the things in it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast