Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A cute doggy video

Blog Entries

A cute doggy video

I found this just adorable today and I hope you enjoy.
    He may not be the best coordinated pooch but he sure is adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9NgzLhbBM

Cute but really not the right food to be feeding him. I wonder if he needs glasses.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I also agree with ManiacQuilter2, most of the foods I saw shouldn't be fed to any dog, especially not in those amounts. My thought is that maybe the problem is, that he's either still a puppy or he's an older dog and doesn't see especially well.

Poor dog needs glasses, I feel his pain. My DD'd dog is so funny, he's scared to death of cooked spaghetti. She offered him a strand of cooked spaghetti and you'd have thought she was going to beat him with it. He cowers, shakes, and runs and hides. He can't stand the sight of cooked spaghetti. So do you suppose someone in a previous life beat him with limp spaghetti?? lol

Power Poster
    Cute..My daughter had two Goldens. The oldest was almost 15 when she put him down. He ate anything and everything from money to candy once or twice.. He ate anything that they ate. He lived a healthy life in spite of what he ate...

Blog Entries
    I am thinking maybe he is smarter than the person throwing the inappropriate food at him. He is doing an excellent job of making it look like he is attempting to catch the food.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein