That damn cat

Old 04-28-2009, 03:22 AM

My Rusty boy would leave "presents" at the front door while we were gone. Then when we'd come home and open the door......schmeer, all along the floor and the underside of the door. Silly boy! He ruled the house and everyone knew it. That was MY boy!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
My Rusty boy would leave "presents" at the front door while we were gone. Then when we'd come home and open the door......schmeer, all along the floor and the underside of the door. Silly boy! He ruled the house and everyone knew it. That was MY boy!!!
He did it there hoping someone would step in it and slide, right. LOL I have always said don't call them "dumb" animals.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:22 AM

Oh boy, now I wonder if i'm in for it when the boat goes in the water. YIKES
Old 04-28-2009, 09:39 AM

Oh, Martina, I have to say I got a good laugh out of your post. Especially about the side of the bed that was "used". Our old orange tabby usually just leaves wonderful little poop presents on the dog bed when we leave him too long.

Many years ago, my sister had a cat constantly pee into the burners on her stove! The vet put her (the cat, not my sister :lol: ) on valium and that helped. The vet said the cat was acting out because of a new kitten in the household.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Many years ago, my sister had a cat constantly pee into the burners on her stove! The vet put her (the cat, not my sister :lol: ) on valium and that helped.
LOL Mr. Bean knows that the kitchen is off limits and when he wants our attention he jumps LOUDLY on the counter. (Amazing how much noise 8 pounds of cat can make.) If he keeps it up, I'll go for the Valium - that way I don't care what he does. :wink:

It's funny, but he does not mess with me. "Dad" on the other hand is well trained and does the kittie's bidding.