Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Day in and day out.

Blog Entries
    It seems we are in a constant tornado watch or warning these days. Early am storm knocked out our power for 8 hours and now they are coming again. Some damages this morning in the area; but most fortunate in comparison to others. Thought I would just get on for a few minutes while I can.

My thoughts are with all my board friends who are in the paths of these storm.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    A friend of ours got hit with a tornado In Huntsville.. .. the Tornado skimmed the top of the house, tore off the barn roof, uprooted fences and even hit the School where her son attends.. Thank god everyone is fine..

Count your blessings..

Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry for you guys in the tornado zones. I don't think I could handle the uncertainty of never knowing when the one that hits you will come!

Good thoughts for you all!

Praying for a quiet evening for all in harms' way..enough is enough.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggiesmom
    It seems we are in a constant tornado watch or warning these days. Early am storm knocked out our power for 8 hours and now they are coming again. Some damages this morning in the area; but most fortunate in comparison to others. Thought I would just get on for a few minutes while I can.

My thoughts are with all my board friends who are in the paths of these storm.
    Honey be safe out there. After dealing with about 7 days is constant tornadic weather we are finally getting a break. I feel for anyone who has to deal with this weather. Hugs sweety!!

we even have a tornado watch in western ny. we rarely get those! that said, today was a wonderful weather day, 72, sunny, with an afternoon break of rain (not that we needed that, the 'pond' in my backyard is overflowing)

Get ready for the rain. Its on its way. I live near (about 30 minutes from) ST Louis and its been pouring buckets all day. What a weather rodeo around here for the last few days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000HD
    Get ready for the rain. Its on its way. I live near (about 30 minutes from) ST Louis and its been pouring buckets all day. What a weather rodeo around here for the last few days.
    I know. It is so pretty here today; but we know we are allowed only one pretty day a week. LOL

I am praying for everyone in the path too!! We are now getting the tail end of it coming in.