DH has the "crud"

Old 10-10-2011, 06:06 AM

There's a lot of people in our area that are getting sick with a flu-like virus. Hope all of you are in an area that's well. My DH got sick last Thursday, so I may be next. Our church service was missing a lot of people yesterday because of sickness....... :cry:
Old 10-10-2011, 06:08 AM

DH got something over a month ago and has taken two courses of antibiotics and is still hacking. I don't know what it was but thank God I didn't get it.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:08 AM
Power Poster

Oh I better get my flu shot.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 AM

Hope he feels better soon.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:13 AM

Hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon. But for now tell him that you are very appreciative about him "sharing" everything with you, his life, his friendship, his love everything, but this one one thing that YOU do not want him to share with you. LOL
Old 10-10-2011, 08:21 AM

Take care of yourself as well as him! Hope he has a speedy recovery as well as your fellow parishoners!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM

I've had the upper respitory crud ( more cold like than flu) for over a week..... so far all is clear and no infection... but I'm sick of it.. didn't get out of bed for 3 days....I'm getting nothing done... sigh

now DH has the start of it too.....

tis the season!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM

DebbieJJ, I hope he's over it by now and you haven't caught it.

I tried once to explain what the "crud" was to my doctor but it was right up there with explaining why "lovebugs" were called that to a Mennonite dude. Almost impossible.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:17 AM

Thanks to all of you.........He finally got a few (broken)hours of sleep last night. Every time he lays down, he gets drainage and starts coughing, and I get worried about him because he had a 4-bypass heart surgery 2 yrs. ago, and a mini-stroke this June. Not sleeping isn't good for the heart, and I'm kinda over-protective about his health. Since we don't have children, I overly-worry about him.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Google Goddess

Thanks for the private message

and if he isn't any better you should take him to Dr. or ER

(I had to take my hubby to ER last Friday night as his fever wouldn't go away and ended up he has a bad staph infection and still in the hospital)

Originally Posted by DebbieJJ
Thanks to all of you.........He finally got a few (broken)hours of sleep last night. Every time he lays down, he gets drainage and starts coughing, and I get worried about him because he had a 4-bypass heart surgery 2 yrs. ago, and a mini-stroke this June. Not sleeping isn't good for the heart, and I'm kinda over-protective about his health. Since we don't have children, I overly-worry about him.