Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Did we need this invention? Bra that doubles as gas mask

  1. #1
    Super Member Lisanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,214
    I ask you...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/nobelusignobelsoffbeat

    Ladies, would you buy it? Would you wear it? Would you whip it off and breathe into it?

  2. #2
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,006
    what if you have a large face and small cup size? Don't think it would work lol

  3. #3
    Super Member Moonpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,851
    With my cup size, you could fit an entire head in there.

  4. #4
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,006
    TMI!!! lol

  5. #5
    Super Member amandasgramma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    La Pine Oregon, USA
    Posts
    5,911
    I'm so big, if I "whipped" off my bra, there'd be a tsunami! :mrgreen:

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,753
    oh my. what will they think of next? :oops:

  7. #7
    Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,960
    lol, i saw that on discovery channel, I thought it was a gag and changed the channel!

  8. #8
    reneebobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    3,907
    That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:

  9. #9
    Super Member Barbm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    blink and you've missed it
    Posts
    2,611
    I'd never do that- OMG- that would be a sight to see.

    I liked the turning tequila to diamonds- but then alcohol is a beauty treatment, isn't it? Turns ugly women beautiful at the end of a night of drinking.

  10. #10
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,956
    If I whip my bra off I might hurt myself or someone standing next to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, it's not my cup of tea. I'll pass on that bra.

  11. #11
    Super Member Lisanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,214
    I love the responses so far. Doesn't seem like we have any takers.

    Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:
    Presumably if there's gas around and people can't breathe, they wouldn't be able to yell at us to put it back on. But can you see it? You whip it off, take a breath and then invite the guy nearest to you to breathe into the other cup. What if he's not familiar with the bra-as-gas-mask concept? Can you imagine trying to explain?

    Maybe this is more for police(women) who wear riot gear. Or spies. Probably not going to be a hot item at Macy's.

  12. #12
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne
    I love the responses so far. Doesn't seem like we have any takers.

    Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:
    Presumably if there's gas around and people can't breathe, they wouldn't be able to yell at us to put it back on. But can you see it? You whip it off, take a breath and then invite the guy nearest to you to breathe into the other cup. What if he's not familiar with the bra-as-gas-mask concept? Can you imagine trying to explain?

    Maybe this is more for police(women) who wear riot gear. Or spies. Probably not going to be a hot item at Macy's.
    Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol

  13. #13
    Power Poster sandpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,757
    Blog Entries
    9
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Mine would be just totally useless... :roll:

  14. #14
    kd124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Camas, Washington
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne
    I love the responses so far. Doesn't seem like we have any takers.

    Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:
    Presumably if there's gas around and people can't breathe, they wouldn't be able to yell at us to put it back on. But can you see it? You whip it off, take a breath and then invite the guy nearest to you to breathe into the other cup. What if he's not familiar with the bra-as-gas-mask concept? Can you imagine trying to explain?

    Maybe this is more for police(women) who wear riot gear. Or spies. Probably not going to be a hot item at Macy's.
    Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol
    No wait, we'll send you two for the price of one!

  15. #15
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,168
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    what if you have a large face and small cup size? Don't think it would work lol
    RAOFLMBO!!!!
    Is that anything like when your grandma said, "your eyes were bigger than your tummy?" :lol:

  16. #16
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonpi
    With my cup size, you could fit an entire head in there.
    well isn't that how men go shopping for bras for their wives? :lol:

  17. #17
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
    lol, i saw that on discovery channel, I thought it was a gag and changed the channel!
    wow, that must be a big mouth, if it took a gag that big :shock: :lol:

  18. #18
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,168
    Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:
    gf, let's chat. Do you REALLY know any guys that would do that? :roll: :lol:

  19. #19
    Power Poster Mousie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    17,168
    [quote=tlrnhi.....
    Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol[/quote]

    that shipping and handling is where they get you :!:

    Can you imagine how they are going to demonstrate how to use it?
    Well, I have seen pictures on what I call ragmags, with ppl at night clubs, wearing their underwear on the outside of their clothes, so....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.