Did ya see???

Old 07-12-2011, 02:26 AM

I bet it won't fare any better than the daytime soaps, which are fading out. How can it POSSIBLY compete with Real Housewives of Dallas (said tongue in cheek).
Old 07-12-2011, 02:52 AM

We used Dallas as an opportunity for the ladies to get together and sew late; Knot's Landing was on right after Dallas. Invite a few over. :)
Old 07-12-2011, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by MrsGuava
We used Dallas as an opportunity for the ladies to get together and sew late; Knot's Landing was on right after Dallas. Invite a few over. :)
Wow I remember that. Wouldn't it be nice if both came back?
I love some of the others they've brought back.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:03 AM

Wonder if Australia will get this new series of Dallas? Have to say I don't watch much TV any more. Reading the QB is much more interesting.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:08 AM

Talking about watching old TV, my husband LOVES the military channel and will watch anything about WWII. I've even caught him watching classic football. Anyone for Superbowl 12?
Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 AM

Isn't it funny how things from our past can make us happy and excited. I'm excited because they are coming out w/a new Smurf movie; I loved that cartoon and when I lived in Hawaii Smurfett was my nick name because I'm short and have big blue eyes. I liked it before that was my nick name at work. I remember watching Dallas; lets just hope it doesn't disapoint us.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 AM
Banned

If you go to DallasTNT.com you'll see the trailer they've been running for the show! I can't wait! I loved Dallas and Knots Landing and Dynasty and was only just starting high school when they were on and would rather be home watching them than out on a Friday night! I'm one of those who love Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network, so this is right up my alley! Of course my hubby calls those channels the MAN HATER channels!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by mzmama
Dallas is coming next summer. Who remembers the old Dallas series from ____ years ago. I wonder if Linda Evans will be back or Joan Collins. I saw some of the old guys.
Seriously..has the world really ran out of "REALITY" shows already...and has to remake a DUD TV program????

Why not Petticoat junction instead...or a NEW HEE HAW....
Didn't Paris Hilton already do a Hee Haw type show?