Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Digital Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking

I'm going to try and put together a scrapbook of my son's early years for his wife's birthday. There are a lot of free sites out on the web. I need one that is easy, and I mean easy!! Any recommendations from any of you guys and gals?

Thanks so much and happy sewing.
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

Blog Entries
    My daughter uses Shutterfly - don't know how easy it is though. She makes us all personalized calendars every year. Then she will make a "book" once in awhile of a special occasion - their wedding, a vacation, etc. They have coupons too that she uses.
    Nikki in MO

Most are easy. They just take time.

I have always done my granddaughter's scrapbook the old fashioned way, but this year I gave Shutterfly a try. It's awesome. The book turned out beautifully. I had no problems putting it together. You can take as long as you want (I did it over several days). Another plus is that they store your pictures for free. If your computer crashes and you lose everything, your pictures will not be lost. I really had a great time working on her book and can't wait to do another one.
    Janet

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!
    for great ideas-page layouts etc check out 2peasinabucket. or our CVS drug store has an album they print up for you. hardcover n all. just give em the pics and they print em up. worth checking out. it will be around 30.00 maybe?
    Last edited by cherrio; 03-31-2014 at 05:36 AM.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

I used Shutterfly last year for my son's birthday and the book came out very well. There's a slight learning curve but instructions are clear, and there on the website and after awhile I had no problems with doing it, just making up my mind about which photo to put where. And they often have coupons, which help a lot on cost.

I have been pleased with Shutterfly. Took a little while for me to figure out all the things I can do with it as far as resizing pictures, all the stuff you can add to the page, etc. Not so pleased with the one I did from Walgreens. Haven't tried any others.
    Thimble and Thread

Shutterfly is easy - you up load yr photo's - decide yr lay outs - add quotes. so many choices. love it.