Do you believe in ghosts?

Old 06-06-2014, 05:40 AM

A few years ago as I was opening up my church before service, I KNOW that I heard organ music playing in the basement! (The organ is in the sanctuary!). A few minutes later my priest arrived. He thought I was nuts!! The church building is over one hundred years old. Dark wood, stained glass, gothic. Gorgeous!! I would love to experience that again.

sandy
Old 06-06-2014, 10:30 AM

I also believe in ghosts/spirits, both good and evil. I also believe that Angels from Heaven do watch over us and protect us. No in our home smokes. My Mom did but quit a year before she passed away. She has been gone for 7 years now. Sometimes I will smell cigarette smoke so strong that is almost strangles me. I know it is my Mom's spirit close by.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:38 AM

Ive had too many personal experiences NOT to believe. But Ive never experienced an evil one.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:56 PM

In most of the houses we've lived in we've smelled cigarette smoke sometimes and neither of us ever smoked. We jokingly say it's the MIL visiting because she was addicted and couldn't stop even when she was dying and on oxygen. She would turn it off and smoke in the hospital room. I don't really believe in ghosts, I've had no experience with anything like that. I guess I'd have to reevaluate if I encountered something I couldn't explain. I do know there are evil spirits and Angels around, I hope I see the Angels!
Old 06-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

My kiddo would have conversations with her grandma all the time.. She'd be up in her room and just talking.. I had a baby monitor in there that i used when she was sleeping to hear her call me if she woke up... Id ask her in the morning and she'd tell me Grandma kept her awake... ( i have to add that I NEVER interupted the conversations... it was their time.. )

One day hubby an I were watching TV.. across the room next to the TV set was the Pantry door.. On the pantry door was a Big calender hanging on a hook by a ribbon.. the calender was swinging back and forth .. I ignored it and hubby asked if i see that.. it went on for minutes then came to a abrupt halt..

my kiddo would hear 'someone' calling out for sissie..

My kiddo and I were leaving the house and my kiddo said 'dont worry grandmas here shell watch the house.." i called out" I love you Mom" .. and my kiddo responded " she said she loves you too.. "

I hear heavy footsteps as if someone is walking into the room.. After my Inlaws passed we bought the house..

My sewing machine stitched 12 stitches when i was at my design wall getting frustrated with my design.. - mom was a quilter..

My kiddo watches tv in my late MIL room all the time, my kiddo was away at the other granmas for vacation and the TV would turn on to my kiddos shows...

it goes on.. on an on... Mom always said if there was a way to let us know shes here she will !!!
Old 06-08-2014, 08:14 PM

I believe there is a Spirit world... demonic and angelic... my brother and his wife say they have both had supernatural experiences. I have not. My DM died in my house in 2002 and I have never smelled, seen, nor heard her since that time. She had the guest bedroom when she stayed with us for a year before she died. We have slept in her room. I don't discount what people believe. We all have different opinions...
Old 06-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Power Poster

My Mother most certainly did! and after my Father passed away, I did also. Nothing to see though, just feel.