doing something wrong

Old 05-19-2010, 08:23 AM

i've posted questions & have only seen one reply.....the others i can't even find my questions ! also i have replied to questions ,but they don't appear w the post [clear as mud ?]what am i doing wrong????????thanx
Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by dar627742
i've posted questions & have only seen one reply.....the others i can't even find my questions ! also i have replied to questions ,but they don't appear w the post [clear as mud ?]what am i doing wrong????????thanx
Did you at anytime maybe hit the spam button by mistake? If so, then you won't get replys!! Ask me how I know!! Try going into "My Profile" and you can see the topics that you created and the topics that you have replied to.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:40 AM

Where is the Spam button.

Also sometimes when I post something I can't find it either. I then go to "My profile" to find the listing and I find out where it actually posted. I always thought new postings went to "unread topics" but apparently they don't, at least not for me.

For instance, I have 2 windows open for the message board. the first I found this listing under "Unread topics"
On the second window, I couldn't find it there so checked my topic log and recent messages, not there. Checked "main" which is the catagory it was listed under and found it.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:46 AM

I've posted things to give away and had them completely disappear, not even appearing in "My Profile". Fortunately, that only happened after my business was completed, but even Admin was a bit stymied.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I have noticed that sometimes it takes a few minutes for it to come up. My own posts never show up in my unread topics lists and they have showed up in a different place then where I wanted it posted. ??????
Old 05-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Power Poster

Mostly my only troubles is double posting, not always but too often to suit me, one even triple posted early today. Don't know what causes it.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:40 AM

The spam button is on your e-mail when you get posting notifications. Its the 2nd one to my right of the delete button. If you hit this button by mistake, OH BOY!! You're basically screwed.

I know this!!!! I can't get any e-mail posting notifications or the newletter. So if I post something, unless I go back into My Profile and click on the topics that I've posted to can I see if someone has asked me a question for say clarification of something I wrote. At this time and point its better to PM me and even that, unless I go out of my current screen do I see new PM's.

The spam button needs to be moved further away from the delete and maybe not in red also!!! :lol: :lol: