Down and out

Old 04-24-2009, 07:40 AM

Prayers for you Jerrie, just take it a minute at a time. Give up controlling everything and give yourself permission to feel bad. Then get some fabric out that you don't like particularly and make it into something beautiful. It will give you the best feeling to get back to some sort of order.

My prescription for your day and I won't charge you nearly as much as the doctors do!! :lol: :lol:
Old 04-24-2009, 08:05 AM

Sorry you're feeling so stressed out. Sometimes life gangs up on us. Just take one thing at a time. When I get feeling stressed like this, I pick a project and try to FINISH it, even if it's just folding my laundry. It helps to get back some feeling of control, no matter how small the project. And the rest of the stuff you have to do will still be ther waiting for you when you're ready to tackle it.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:08 AM

Jerrie, I love to fold clothes - if you were closer, I'd come over to help! Take it easy and do one thing at a time and then all will be done soon. I must admit, I am not familiar with the medical terms you are using. - What is D-Dimer?
Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Power Poster

Jerrie It is so frustrating when you get no answers from the doctors! Been there with my husband. They could tell us what it wasn't but not what it was. This was several years ago and we still have issues with his health.

Just hang in there it will get better. When you're down you can only go up!

Talking it out is the best thing you can do so please come and vent whenever you need to!!

Keeping you in my prayers! Just take a deep breath and let the Lord help you and keep you in his hands!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:23 AM

Making a list really helps me when I am overwhelmed. I LOVE to cross things off the list, gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivates me to keep going.
hang in there and take it one thing at a time.

Rose Hall.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:56 AM

I want to thank you all for your advice i know it is just that simple but it is getting to that stage D-Dimer is something about the cells and it let you know you have a blood clot somewhere. This is what the nurse prationer told me so i am going to google it and see anyway they can not find the clot.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM

Dear girl, keep us posted. You have many angels watching over you. You just have to let them know what's happening.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:41 PM

Jerrie...you just take it easy. Not fun waiting for all the docs to figure out what is going on.
Like Sharon said, get some fabric and make something cute.
Big hugs to you girl!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Power Poster

Many prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Hope the Drs have and answer for you soon.