Dukes of Hazzard Fans

Old 04-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Power Poster

Just wondering if anyone else likes that show as much as I do. Jim got me the entire series for Christmas. My favorite episode is the one where Rosco has a diary with all the deals he and Boss ever made. Love it!
Old 04-03-2010, 02:16 PM

My kids liked that show. The remake was kinda goofy.
But I loved that car. :)
Old 04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

All of my buddies always came over to my house to watch the Dukes of Hazzard every Friday night. When we were able to drive we still watched it before going out on dates and going out cruising the Blvd in our Hot Rods.

Lets face it we lived and died by that show even when it was in the last season and the stunts were getting ridiculous and Coy was the "Heart Throb" of Hazzard.

Billy
Old 04-03-2010, 07:12 PM

Yes!! I like that show, too. I love all the car jump scenes and all those great characters!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:42 AM

Funny this came up here.....lol! I bought the whole series for my Dad last year after they took the show off of CMT. When I go back up there next week we are going to start all over again from episode one. Love the Dukes and especially Bo and the sound of that car!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:44 AM

Forgot to mention that Dad and I would "watch" the Dukes over the phone when I would call him every night. That's when they were on CMT.....now that was a riot..... :lol:
Old 04-04-2010, 04:55 AM

My oldest son is 22 and has always loved that show. I'm certain he would cut off his arm with a butter knife to own a car like that. He carried a hot wheels toy General Lee in his pocket as a kid until all the paint wore off.

He says he will never get married and have kids until he finds a woman that will agree to naming the children Bo, Luke and Daisy!

In his mind, Katherine Bach will always be young and hot. He just can't accept that she is really the same age as his grandmother!!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:56 AM

OOOHHH!!! I loved that show growing up!! I swore I was going to marry Bo Duke, he was my first crush. I remember those Friday nights....Dukes of Hazzard, Dallas, and Falcon Crest. It was the only night of the week i was allowed to stay up past my 8:00 bedtime! when I got in trouble i was grounded from the TV on Friday night. Doesn't matter if it was Monday, my punishment was Friday night. My mom knew how much it upset me...she knew how to make an impact on her punishment. Missing my shows definitely upset me better than anything else she could have done to me!!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Power Poster

My big crush from that show was not Bo or Luke, although I consider them both to be good looking. I counted the hours each week to see Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane. I even crocheted an afghan and matching pillow and sent it too him. He sent a couple of pictures to show how much he liked them.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44263.jpe  
Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boston1954
My big crush from that show was not Bo or Luke, although I consider them both to be good looking. I counted the hours each week to see Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane. I even crocheted an afghan and matching pillow and sent it too him. He sent a couple of pictures to show how much he liked them.
Now that is really awesome!!!

A friend of mine always goes to the reunions they have each year and he has met the majority of the cast. Unfortunately "Boss" passed away before they started the reunions but the rest of the cast makes it. They have rows of "Generals" and they usually have a few jumping for show. It is a weekend long event and I cant remember where he said it was but from the photos I have seen of his its in the mountains somewhere.

He told me that we need to go this coming year and I might have to do it and miss one of the GoodGuys events just so I can say I have been!!

Billy